Bots, Patch ??

Best answers
As said before by ESFblade the new bots are supposed to be released sometime before the next ESF patch(Beta 1.1) so I am wondering if it will be released before or after the patch, considering the new features they are putting into 1.1

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If he said he will release them before 1.1 then he probably will. That could very well change, but I'm sure he had a while to release them before 1.1 comes out.

Best answers
I think he said he was going to try to release them with it.

Best answers
Would be kinda cool if his dev journal was updated every so often...then again, he's probably at home for the duration of his break and hanging wit family and friends

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Be patient, and all thy wishes shall be granted. Except for pretty b*tches and money!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll try to release the new bots with the beta 1.1 patch, but I don't know if the menu is going to make it in o_o . I can't update my dev. journal btw, because of some weird error in the server or something... won't let me post anything :cry: .

Best answers
cant update your own dev journel, that sux, at least you can make good bots.
BTW how goes the progress with the bots, i mean like are they harder, easier, coded in block yet, use more melee or more beams? suspence is killing us. dam that dev journal problem.

Best answers
Originally posted by [ESF]Blade
I'll try to release the new bots with the beta 1.1 patch, but I don't know if the menu is going to make it in o_o . I can't update my dev. journal btw, because of some weird error in the server or something... won't let me post anything :cry: .
Kick butt...really looking forward to the new bots

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom