Bots not firing

Best answers
I play ESF with bots only, but I have a problem: the bots simply refuse to fire beams at me! All they do is melee and sometimes try to charge a beam or something (but they don't charge them enough to fire) but they'll immediately revert back to melee again. Even if I set melee to 0 they won't fire. I tried everything; the bots don't fire option is off, so that's not the cause. The only thing that fixes it is setting the botskill to best, but then they kick my ass too bad... can this be fixed?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
it can be fixed...by me
I noticed this bug to, only a bit to late ;)
Yet another thing on the todo list :)

Best answers
if you can fix it, please do.

by the way your (or are they cold steel's?) bots are THE most excellent bots i've ever faced, aside from the little glitch i reported

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The names are randomized, unless [Me] slipped something in :]

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The bot's are not mine, allthough i wished they where. Anywayz, try the 2nd best skill then and set melee to 0 %. That should give you a nice beammatch.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, I misunderstood him, thought he meant that the bots of you two were the best he ever played. Anyways, yeah they are [Me]'s bots.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm pretty sure he has since he only uses bots. And [Me] would probably have said that if he knew it wasn't a bug.

Best answers
like i said i've tried everything... so it has to be a bug

not that it matters... i can play online now :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey all this chatting about bots made me wonder will there be even better bots to come??

Better than ultimate and stuff like that?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cruzharo said:
hey all this chatting about bots made me wonder will there be even better bots to come??

Better than ultimate and stuff like that?
there're already super bots ... you can't make them stronger than they are (as I know) ... + there's no need of stronger ones ... they are strong enough to beat a whole team ...

this thread was cleared up ... why did you spam in it and didn't let it die ... there's a bot forum ... ask such things there ... thank ya

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom