bots are bad losers

Best answers
I was playing against a mega bot with 2 normal bots on my team and i actually managed to kill it , then it decided to crash lol.
Damn things take up all my processor memory =P

Best answers
me and a freind where able to kill a awsome bot just a green attack would kill us in 1 hit we made it cell killed it with a SB

Best answers
I played a 2on2 along with my clanmate versus two Mega bots, everything at max (melee, teleport, skill level). With only using melee, we lost around 70-90. It's just fighting two aimbots, with unlimited ki and a hell of knowlegde.

You can't imagine fighting one at max, especially a Mega. Then there's Ultimate, but for some reason they always start with 10 million pl, I couldn't be bothered to get a decent pl first.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Sephiroth_Renzo said:
I was playing against a mega bot with 2 normal bots on my team and i actually managed to kill it , then it decided to crash lol.
Damn things take up all my processor memory =P
hmm ok...
first its 3vs1, 3 good players (or 2 ;)) against a cheating bot who has just as much health as normal so thats not very surprising :eek:
And for lag and crashes, I know and its also in the manual under Bugs, Solutions and TroubleShooting :rolleyes:

Best answers
From what I know, less than 2% of these forums are capable of beating a Mega bot with everything at maximum. Try playing a 2on2 with them, you and a mate versus two others, you'll be amazed how they play.

Best answers
Mega bots are great fun, and they keep you sharp. :cool:

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i could robaba;ly beat 6 of them at maximum, that of course includes observer mode, at maximum, heh

Retired
Best answers
I once had that with another game, Tribes 2 :)

I was playin against some bots, and suddenly it crashed.. thing with T2 is...the hard bots are easy. their shot is wicked, and absolutely amazing. but their shots are still based on anticipated moves. since the disc they shoot has a delay. so its not very hard to kill them, cuz they dont move really hard. but then it crashed on me aswell after a while. :p

Best answers
ya I tryed four mega bots vs me and my friend we were Vegeta(him) and Krillin (gotenks for me). lets just say we spawned and got nuked...over and over again....AND I LOVE THE fact that they use energy attacks more often the old ones almost never used energy attack and when they did they only used half charged generic beams(unless you took down their melee %).

Best answers
One mega bot with everything set to best is enough to annihilate you. However I just let them melee 100%, those beams are just free hits for the taker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom