Bots and blocking

Best answers
Well i never play this game online. I always play it thru LAN with my brother. I always put a bunch of bots in it from version 1.1. When i shoot a beam attack at em and they block...then you get that the bots can fly further and im stuck in my attack. Luckily my brother always tkills the bots in order to stop my frozen stance...Or i have to kill myself by typing 'kill' in the console. I hope it can be fixed because it is a real annoying bug.

Another bug is that when shooting from the ground you get killed by your own beam attack. You guys probably know this bug since its the most annoying one.

And another bug is that when shooting at a cliff you sometimes get that you get blown away about 50/60 metres from were you were flying. Also annoying.

Hmnn...any more.....yea, dragonballs disapearing out of the map. And when i hitted the cancel button when shenlong was up i coudlnt get close to the dragonballs.

Last but not least, when you pick up 3/4 dragonballs and places them down again with the right-mouse button you will get that halflife crashes.

Lol, all the bugs for now..stay tuned for more ;)

Best answers
Hmm, the dragonballs disepearing from the map is a known bug, mostly happens in esf_riverside.

I don't have the 3/4 dragonballs right click error, that's prodably just your Half-Life, try installing ESF and HL again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom