Last edited:
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey remember that time i told you to provide credits in the first post?

im giving you 10 minutes from the time of this post to correct it, before i close it and delete the picture.

short notice on account of the fact you are well aware of the rules (because we have had to tell you multiple times)

i know this sections activity is near nil, but ill be damned if i just hand it off to model-leeches

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nemix, you are just a lazy *******, you finally started making your own **** and now this again..

I WANT A PICTURE NAME
Banned
Best answers
If someone would be helpfull enough to teach be some texturing technique I'd be glad to make my own models.... and SV did model edits too and you didn't hate him.

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If someone would be helpfull enough to teach be some texturing technique I'd be glad to make my own models.... and SV did model edits too and you didn't hate him.
Most modelers learned on their own. How about doing that yourself?

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
- Learn to UV map first!
- Then layout base colors on your map, check if it fits good on the model
- On another layer draw lines of what is where, eyes, mouth, nose, shoe detail etc
- Then on another layer paint the shadows/highlights or whatever.

As much layers you have the more control you will gain over your texture. After you fine tune everything and its set to go you call it done.
And finally after 20 textures you will develop your style and hook up with skill. I suggest you try everything. Look at different models, not only cel shaded ones.

Every modeler you see or know, developed their style and skill through years, so don't expect anything good with your first 10 textures or models.

🌠 Staff
Best answers
SV did model edits too and you didn't hate him.
true, but he gave out the right credits to people, asked for permission(at least from me) to edit models, and most of his texturing was pretty much complete reskins

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No offense, but from what I can see, you took the original model...and made it...worse? Seems to me, like you took detail out of it.

Seriously, you should consider to stop 'modeling' all together. When one wants to learn an ability, be it modeling, art, whatever; you are expected to make progress. In the past couple of months/years, I have hardly seen you make any progress. Not so much in the sense that you can't model, but more in the sense that you are not motivated to learn modeling.

For countless times, you have been criticized on your edits, hell, your entire reputation relies on your edits. Yet few times have you actually took upon Google to find you some tutorials, to LEARN to make something NEW, rather than to EDIT something.

Ergo, you are not really making any progress whatsoever. Nor are your edits good enough to make people happy on these forums.

I WANT A PICTURE NAME
Banned
Best answers
Actually, no, I didn't take the original model and made it worse because it was never released I just tried to recreate the unreleased model.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Technically you did take the model, and it was released. It's just that the head SV made was never released.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The model itself isn't bad at all. I mean the skin looks ok and all. The cape needs a little work in the poses and all. Maybe add some animation to the cape? The only things wrong with it is the fact that the arms go through the top of the Green Gi.

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the thing is that he doesn't listen at all, plus he is too lazy to do something other than hue and saturation, chop up a head on one model and put it on another, ruining both models with it.

I WANT A PICTURE NAME
Banned
Best answers
Ok I'll leave for a while ... and when I'll come back you won't see any model edits anymore... deleted milkshape and installed 3ds max... now to search for some tutorials
sorry nuttzy, i'll delete t

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and if not i suggest banning like in the good ol evil days hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom