Blocking and Deflection

Best answers
I think that you should have to press a "deflect" button to actually deflect a ki attack, or beam attacks at least. Holding block seems a bit easy to deflect beams and a benefit of a deflect button i could see is that you could MOVE while you are deflecting attacks, rather than holding block and can't move - leaving you open to melee from behind/above/below etc.

you would have to press deflect at the right time or you would miss the deflection, but the window of oppurtunity wouldn't be too small (you have a good chance of deflecting things). And you could hold block as well as pressing deflect, so if your deflect misses, you still block the attack and take less damage.

what do yous think?

Best answers
no one thinks anything?

ah i shoulda known already by all of the mindless threads on this forum!!

tootleoo!

:idea:
:D ;D :fight:

Best answers
Well, I read this topic before but I just couldn't comment. Well this is a good idea. However, it could be like this. You hold the block botten, and if you hold left click you can charge how strong you'll deflect it back. When a beam comes to you, let go of left click and the longer you charged it the stronger and faster you'll deflect it back. But this will only work for beams. If someone was shooting ki balls at you, you would only be able to deflect the first one. Then for the rest you could just do what catfish said, you have to keep clicking.

Yeah and if you click your left click too fast or too early, you can still block it but take damage a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom