Block struggle glitch!!!!!!!

Best answers
I was slaughtering BOTs over my LAN today when I noticed a curious glitch. I was SSJ trunks and my comp opponent was Cell who I had just spawed with the BOT controls. Obviously he was really weak and I was really strong. We were on the Kami map and This is how it went. I charged up my Trunks's burning attack and let loose on Cell. Cell proceeded to block and of course the powerstruggle bar appeared. Since I was stronger than him he slowly got pushed back. I, unfortunetley ran out of KI before I could roast the little bugger and this is when things began to go funny. My crosshairs were red when I was in the blockstrugge becuase I was aimign for and I couldn't see Cell so the only way I knew he was in my sights was the red from my crosshairs. So, when my KI ran out the crosshairs went back to normal grey and I coudn't find Cell when I rotated my immoblie character. Also, I could change weapons, but I couldn't use them. EXP I could swtich to melee/sword or finishbuster, but not do anything with them. Eventually I tried adding more BOTS to maybe solve this. I finally came out of the block struggle and I noticed that right as I did one of the BOTS that I had just made to try and solve the problem had just killed Cell, who I had been in a blockstruggle with. Please explain..........

Best answers
yeah this used to happen to me aswell ......well it still does and when it happens i just open the consol and type in "kill" and you respawn and fixes problem :smile:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if I'm right, it's a bot bug ... I think it's already reported that bots were buggy with BS'
if I'm righter, it's fixed in Bot V3 (not sure)

Best answers
it hapened to me to. when i was "slaughtering" bots on lan, strange! well after 5 minutes i came out of the bs and everithing was strange, so i had to restart my computer. big bug! :cry: :cry: :cry:

***EDIT***

it was in bot v3.0

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
yup , I am not sure if its only a bot bug but it does happening a lot to me!
typing kill isnt a smart solution but thats what we got for now...
(YES , in bots 3 the bug remains... and there was a thread exactly about this a long time ago,
as some moderators say:"SEARCH BOTTON IS YOUR FRIEND"!!! lol)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
yup problem is still there, work in a fix is started though.
Anyway when this happens type

Code:
bot_command "thebotnamehere" "kill"
in console

that way the bot kills himself :)

Best answers
For all those that can't get their consoles to work (or because misteriously that command doesn't work... like for me) you can also switch teams until you die.

If you're in powerstruggle and you change teams you get hurt like 20 points. But you don't die or respawn or whatever. Just keep changing teams until you're dead. Works for me.

Best answers
Me & I fixxed the bug, so the next release of ESF bot will have this bug fixed.

Best answers
Thank You!!!!!! :yes: :D

*edited by Nretep*
There's nothing to add

* CLOSED *

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom