Block Struggle and Combos

Best answers
Hi it's me again and I'm thoroughly enjoying 1.2. One question, I can't seem to begin a block struggle against a beam anymore, it would just explode when it hit me. It works for things like the Spirit Bomb though, does anyone have an idea? Also is it possible to block an attack during a combo or do you just dodge, because I've noticed the 'block breaker' attacks.

Best answers
You can still block beams, if you cant its probably down to the map being too small or beam being weak/you being weak.

Best answers
the thing is that you probably played vs. bots.... they usualy don't do power struggles coz they dont have guts to do it.... and spirit bomb can't be remotley detonated..... so it hits you & u can block it ;)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
yeah... you can bs easily against bot who fire DeAttached Energy Blasts
aka Generic ball, Big bang attack, Spbb\earth's, finishing burster, ki balsts, sbc, deathball, khh torpedoes and scatter beam!
the other Attached Energy attacks... the bots just detonate them not because they have no guts
because Rick made them smarter then you and they wont take the chance to be in a ps\bs
if they can hit you without have to asking theirselves if you'll be able to win the PS\deflect it via BS

I dont know how you block in the comboes... (read the manual)
but if you press "Q" or whatever key you have for blocking
right b4 the punchtime... the you are blocking every punch in the punchtime...
though you still get dmg but a lil less I think

hope I helped!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom