Block Slow Down (multi BS?)

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I found what seems to be an attempt of a multi BS. That is like multi ps, but for BS. Maby you guys started to do this and didnt completely do it, but I have a demo showing you about it.

http://www.hostultra.com/~shadowassassian/ESFFiles/blockbug.zip <Block Bug Demo Link

What It does is it slows the beam down and attempts to change to the newest person, but it dont (it tries to switch; will explain later). No Ki taken. Plus it gets harder for the origional person blocking to fight back.

How to:
Have someone enter a bs with someone. (any beam)
then get right on the edge of the person and verry close to the beam's head.

The beam will slow down trying to go with you, but it dont completely. The beam will think its with you even though you can move anywere you want to. The other person is left helpless cause he thinks he is blocking, but it wont let him fight back.

There is a exeption to this:
Say its a high power level server. 2 people just joined and got in a BS with each other. I can go (with about 10 mil pl) behind the person and swat it away like it was nothing.
(I tested this second one, but didnt get a demo before the map changed)

Best answers
the link is down. ><. I thought multi BS was not possible.....

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It was some sorta attempt if you look at it.
I will try to get a good link.

here

WELL, it seems no matter how many time I try I cant get it to work. So... I wil explain.

First get in a BS with someone.
Then have someone get a little behind you, and activate block. (make shure that you are a little off of the BSing person's path)
When the beam comes near you, look at it and do not let go of block.
(depending on PL) The beam will stay there longer and the other person will still be going backwards.

Maby the team could take advantage of this and make it so that way you can switch who is blocking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom