BLOCK N00BS, WHAT DO YOU THINK...

Best answers
;( ;( hello i have to tell all people who do this, i hate it when i am meleeing and the only thing the opponent n00b can do is block so he teleport a bit and wait for me (blocking) to swoop on him. And when i swoop on him (mostley i don't have the time to teleport away) he kicks me afther i hitted him. And when i'm charging a beam because he's blocking all the time, he swoops fastly on me. All pro's and peepz who don't do transform kill and be a block n00b what do you think of this sort of n00bz... ;( :\

(ps. from now on, call them BLOCK N00BS)

an angry demon ;( ;( ;(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Theres nothing wrong with the blocking, its all part of the game and theres some easy solutions around it.

1.) When you hit the teleporter, teleport above/under them, and make for another hit.

2.) dont hit them, teleport behind them and then back infront of them really fast. They will probably turn round thinking your behind them, and then they have thier back to you

3.) The slightly harder option - swoop under them, head up and spin round and wack them one on the head. Takes a bit of practice, but once you can do it, its very helpful.

Hope those tips help you.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
you just have to train a bit more, I usually don't have much probs with people who block much. Just right after you hit the person teleport away. Its best to teleport up(hold you're jump button) and swoop again, mostly you will surprise them :]

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well if its yoru decision to tell them how to play, if they told you to stop meleeing would you?

i doubt that,

every player can play how they want,

if someones about to mele you you obviosuly dont want to gte hit by it, blocking is one of the ways to avoid it,

if avoiding getting hit by melee is being a noob, then the noobs dominate the game

Best answers
Hit him from underneath, swoop circles around him and hit him in the back, or wait him out.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
theres so many ways to get around blocking....

its true the people that block CONSTANTLY are noobs, but so what. if you cant beat a guy that doesnt attack... well then youve got some problems.

Best answers
What i think?
that they are part of the game and should be taken for granted... live with it... you can't change it.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im sick of all these threads complaining about block whores and melee HOWers. i hosted a server today for about 4 hours, and someone from the AZN clan came im, and all he could complain about was you HOW ,melee this, melee that. its all crap. ill be doing the happy rain dance when 1.2 comes out with the new melee. till then all the complainers should keep quiet.

Best answers
all i do is i charge at them at full speed and as soon as i hit them i teleport twice than i come back around and kick'em lol it always works unless they r smart enuff to fiquire out my plan mwhahaha

Scruffie

S
You know you're bad when:

You're being beaten by someone with tactics as predictable as the fact the sun rises in the East and sets in the West.

It's not that hard to beat them if you know exactly what they're going to do next.

Best answers
block n00bs and howers(i know im not supposed to use that term) are all pretty much the same i just ignore them and beam there A$$ if i canr just leave that game and join another unless i have made a friend on that server then we both kick his ass wow sorry for going off topic there folks :S

Best answers
just swoop hold rite clik when u do te first hit dont mov just keep holden rite clik til he dies :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ahh... who cares about hows/block hoes anymore... if you watched the episode when Pikon and Goku went to Hell to stop Cell and them, Pikon howed Cell so it doesn't matter \o/.

They are both pretty much easy to get around =/.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Ummm, crash the server?

Seriously, who cares about what you think? Someone blocks, ok, that's that, what about it? If he's constantly blocking and not even tempting to attack you, just target another person and fight him, I mean, it's not like he'll attack you, if he's blocking.

Your charging a beam, he attacks, isn't that just a -bit- logical? I mean, it's not like he loves to absorb damage, he just wants to cause more than receiving it.

"And he attacks me fast when charging a beam"

If you can't even dodge that, doesn't that make you the "omfg n00bz0r!!!111!!!!!!" around here? I think it does.

Either way, if you can't even manage to get around someone who's blocking, you might as well delete that 'N00b Hunter" title and just join servers with names like "n00bs only plzz!!11!!!".

Your a disgrace, deal with it, quit ESF and try something (even) more simple.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mugen said:
Your a disgrace, deal with it, quit ESF and try something (even) more simple.
Wow, you're definitely making your presence known around here, heh.

I'd really have to agree with you though, if you can't deal with teh pressure, get teh out!11one

Best answers
"If you can't even dodge that, doesn't that make you the "omfg n00bz0r!!!111!!!!!!" around here? I think it does."

LOL! I agree. Man wtf is up with the newer players on ESF at this time of the year.

What pisses me off is how this rookie here has a title like "Noob Slayer" and he whines about how a so called "noob" beats his ass down using a simple tactic like blocking.

To me,
YOUR A NOOB WHEN YOU
-Cant get around certain things therefore whine about it
-Try to use words like block whore/noob, beam whore/noob, melee whore/noob, HoWer, etc.(Learn to comprehend! Its part of the game! Live with it!)
-Have some sort of name or title or insignia etc like what you have now and then you get beat down and what you do about it? Whine...

So instead of going around calling certain people noobs etc why dont you play harder and think of how you will deal with the certain style of tactic the other player is using.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Ah, someone with a feeling of common sense, been a while since I've seen that around here.

I might understand if your up against someone who's totally ruining your game by following you the entire time. Next to that, it's just stupid to come here bragging about you getting owned by someone who uses "LAME BLOCK NOOB" tactics. I mean, ask any decent player, they'll beat those people blindfolded.

Probably newcomers to ESF who're used to playing with esfbots, switching to Internet Games and get pwned, heh, it's regular:p

Best answers
esf deathmatch is a jungle , there are no rules , make ur own strategies to kill or evade, if they arnt working then u need to either evolve or perish.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I never actuly use block?
If they block just come up to him and fastly tele around the dude get behind him and swoop him to death!

I don't think there's a problem with blocking all the time it's good strategy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom