Block Meter

Best answers
I had an idea, I was playing a game with a guy who would attack, Run up, And block, Until you did something, Or a team member attacked me...And I think there should be a meter that let's you take x damage before you have to move, or else your block will become uneffective that way you can't have people sit there and block all your melee then hit and block again.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Block only is only 100 degrees in front.

Zanzoken behind and whack that turtle.

Best answers
Yeah, but this guy sat there waiting for me to stop blocking, if I unblocked for a second he hit me the moment I stopped, chased me, I recovered, he blocked again.

Best answers
use teleport to get away, turn fly off (you drop out of the sky quickly and it takes no ki) or if he is targeted, you can press primary fire and swoop but dont aim at him just swoop away from him.

EDIT: im in australia on a 56k modem and i was playing a guy in germany last night (he ahd 0 ping and I had about 500+) and i was still able to melee him decently considering the ping difference. Also played on ESF West #3 server with about 300-400 ping and could melee no troubles too. I don't think there's any problems with blocking or melee, people just gotta use teleport more.

Best answers
Zanzoken behind and whack that turtle.
Trouble is that you can't teleport through people. If you could, things would be a lot easier. As it is, you only need a high mouse sensitivity to keep up with the attacker - not too hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom