bleach.. predictable?? typical? [Possible spoilers]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
after watchin bleach up to episode 53, the action is building up and is growing more awesome =) then i started thinking... omg renji was suppose to die, but he was healed.. the others were suppose to die, but they didnt.. ishida was suppose to be a goner after releasing his glove... and how many times was ichigo suppose to die?? how many??? all these near death experiences, and why couldnt someone die? except for that one captain.. i think it is so lame, that even thoe so many people suffered these REALLY fatal attacks, they havent been killed yet

and whats going to happen next in the story? ichigo comes back and saves the day!! (btw i haven't read the manga, but i could only guess) wouldn't it be a better ending of ichigo dies in his training, then rukia is executed? would be a bitter sweet ending, but would make the anime more.. interesting

anyone have the same thoughts?

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It was Ichigo's mask that saved him each time. You'll find out why eventually. Ishida would only lose his Quincy powers, not his lifeforce. (he used an antidote)

And most people have a huge role in the plot, wich is why they won't die. Really, just wait till we've advanced a little further in the anime. It will no longer be predictable, the plot will slap you in the face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom