[Bleach] Born because of Ichigo?

Best answers
I was bored and so, decided to watch the first arc of Bleach. And was at the episode where Inoue's powers are exposed for the first time. Exposed, lol

Well, she asks Shun'ou who they are and Shun'ou responds. and she later states that only Inoue and people like Ichigo will see them. And Ichigo because "they were born because of him".
Funnily enough, aside from "Captain level energy oozing out of him which affects the neighbouring people" theory, there's nothing to explain this.
I wonder when it'll be revealed or if it will be something big enough to be kept till this Ou-ken thing is cleared.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
never actaully read that or watch it. bleech was considerly rate as hardcore violant manga/anime(the anime version are a bit less bloody, but still sick ). that's the reason i dont read it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can't really call this manga hardcore violent... Try Berserk. That's hardcore violent. Berserk ftw. \o/

Best answers
Forget Berserk. Berserk is hardcore, but Elfen lied is more Violent... Not to mention there are even bloodier animes around. Not to mention Bleach is kind of softcore, because even though they fight a lot, i havent seen a single good guy die...
Anyways, how is this connected to the topic?

@topic: I always believed Chad and Inoue already had those powers within them, but it was Ichigos reiatsu that caused them to awaken early. Otherwise it would be strange to think that Tatsuki, who had known Ichigo longer than Chad or Inoue, didnt have any powers.
And what i mean by the powers awakening earlier, that they would have probably obtained those powers somewhere after death(in soul society)...

Best answers
huh? you think Inoue and Chad are originally from SS?

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, one theory I have is that instead of Chad and Orihime's power being manifested through a sword, it's manifested through their bodies. More specifically, Chad's power is manifested through his body and Orihime's power is manifested through her hairpins. Even though it was never explained how a Zanpakutō is created, I think it has to do with binding energy with a sword (but it's probably more complicated than that). If that was the case, then there's nothing to say that one cannot bind their energy to something else. However, this leaves the issue of how both of them were able to bind their energy since they never knew they possessed such energy.

Then you have Ichigo who, after being given Rukia's energy, was able to obtain his own Zanpakutō out of thin air as it would seem. This leaves open the possibility that Ichigo was a Death God before meeting Rukia. If that was the case, then it's possible that he lost his Death God power like his father did and it was Rukia who reawakened them. This would explain why he had an abnormally large amount of energy. However, the problem with this is that there probably would have been someone who would've recognized him as a former Death God.

Who knows? I remember someone saying that Ichigo could be the reincarnation of the King of Soul Society or someone who was a member of the King's royal guard.

Best answers
And even Ichigo's likeness to Shiba Kaien has gone unexplained.

About manifestations: I've always believed that its their spirit enegry itself that chooses to manifest itself as a sword/hairpins/bow/fist
That is why the true forms vary.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Even though it was never explained how a Zanpakutō is created, I think it has to do with binding energy with a sword (but it's probably more complicated than that).
It's specifically mentioned by Kenpachi that zanpakuto are the killing intent of one's spirit energy. More specifically, it's reiatsu focused into a killing edge. The power of your spirit takes on physical form and becomes solid. This is shown a number of times with Ichigo as he pulls Zangetsu out of thin air when he gets it the first time, and again when Kenpachi cuts Zangetsu in two: it magically reforms itself when Ichigo gathers the will to defeat Kenpachi.

Along those lines, I believe that the other imbued humans are much the same. Chad's arm is formed from the strength of his desire to help people, a solid manifestation of his soul power. Orihime's hairpins are much the same.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Contains SPOILERS

[...]

Then you have Ichigo who, after being given Rukia's energy, was able to obtain his own Zanpakutō out of thin air as it would seem. This leaves open the possibility that Ichigo was a Death God before meeting Rukia. If that was the case, then it's possible that he lost his Death God power like his father did and it was Rukia who reawakened them. This would explain why he had an abnormally large amount of energy. However, the problem with this is that there probably would have been someone who would've recognized him as a former Death God.

Who knows? I remember someone saying that Ichigo could be the reincarnation of the King of Soul Society or someone who was a member of the King's royal guard.

I think that Ichigo being a shinigami has something to do with his father being one.
All shinigami (except ichigo and his father) died and obtained their power in SS.
Ichigo and his father both are still human. Ichigo's high spiritual energy is caused by being the child of a shinigami (which seems to be unusual)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom