Black Lagoon

Best answers
Anyone seen this anime? I picked it up afew months ago and let me tell ya it roxors. :fight: Basicly a Japaness Business man fall in with mercs and their world. Sounds alittle cheesy, but it delievers fully! Think cowboy beeboop + trigun + alittle darker.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Lagoon

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Saw the whole thing with my housemates, we enjoyed it a lot! Lots of cool action, nice art style and great animation.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Saw it, liked the action, hated the fact that there is no actual storyline :(

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Saw it, knew that is was nothing but thinly veiled action, loved it anyway. I mean c'mon, it's got an EGL maid that's like the T-1000 :p

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Saw it, liked the action, hated the fact that there is no actual storyline :(
Yeah I forgot to mention that there's no strong ongoing plot in the show. It's more about sub-plots and one-off stories. But we always watched the new episodes (as and when they aired) while watching dinner so that never hurt us at all. :3

Best answers
Sure the plot was weak, but hey lest theres tits and violence *Revy*. I also liked how much english was weaved in there. Not to mention all the cool action like cutting a bullet in two. Mainly liked how rock and the Revy/russian kapiton went back and forth in their discussions about how to solve things.

Best answers
One of my all time fav's. So can't wait for season 3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom