Biggest Douche

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont think anyone can be related to a douche....

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by fatmanterror
sorry miroku, i just wanted to chime in real fast, but dont worry, cuc will beat me with his belt later for this,
alright, its easy for people from other countries to judge america, especially bush, every country is self rightous to the max and all their citizens, especially teenagers, think countries with scape goat leaders are asses, most of u r just un informed, as is only natural, im not insulting anybodys intelligence here, its like this, the world is not idealistic, but when leaders make decisions, they r based on alot if evidence and intelligence, u people who think bush is a war monger, well u may be right a little bit, but this needed to be done, if we didnt act, sadaam and other countires would not respect the opinions of the UN, and countries hostile to the US would not respect our requests to keep us and the rest of our allies safe, bush is doin a damn good job, all he's doin is tieing up loose ends that clinton left open, now u r all entitled to ur opinions, just make sure they r educated, now sorry for spammin this thread up, just when i see un educated insults it kinda irritates me, but for biggest douche, i say, everybody who insults people based off of no information!
I'm not sure if you were talking about my Jean Chretien comment, but I'm gonna defend myself here anyways just incase.

First there some [very few but some] americans who are treating us canucks bad because of what our leader did. Some americans have slashed cars with canadian license plates and some gas statiosn refuse to give us gas.

I will say we are un-informed in this stuff, you can all read the papers for hours and sift threw everything written about this war or naything else happening and you still won't know half of it, the government will only tell you want they want the rest will be a secret.

Even us being un-informed I still know enough to say that Canada didn't have to goto war with america against Iraq we just had to say that we thoguht the war was justified and we will back you guys. But our weak leader was like "No unless the U.N. says its ok then we say no, even if atleast 40 other countries back america."

Thisc is off-topic but I had to say this.

---

Another Douche is Christine Agularia.

Bush is not a douche, I am not america but I think he is a very good leader, I back him even if our government doesn't.

Best answers
fatmanterror, I understand your position, and your wishes to state what you stated, while I agree with you whole heartedly I must remind everyone that this is not a Is Bush the Biggest Douche thread, it is who is the biggest douche, I would like to ask that no more discussion on this subject be brought up, if you wish to vote bush, then simply say so, no furthur comment is necessary, we know all the reasons, if you don't agree with someone, sorry but its not a debate. I do not want this thread closed (mainly cuz i like seeing the word douche in the forums) and hope that we can keep it clean

OWA I dont believe anyone was attacking you and well, I still got love for Canadia...also yes, Christina Aguillera is a douche, and a whore...what the hell is up with her newest video?

Best answers
the biggest douche's in the world would be my math teach Ms. Tyree and a douche

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by mysticssjgoku4
this whole topic is flame lololol, how bogus.

but id say, YOU! lolol
now that wasn't very nice now wasn't, you said it was all falme, and you did not have to add to that fire, be careful...

Best answers
Personal attacks on forum members is not what was in mind...unless you are friends with them...which you are in no way with me...mods and admin have posted in my thread without having a problem with it...if you have a problem with me, PM me...dont spam my thread

Best answers
How can a person be a douche when it's a product? Unless the person does the cleaning with something.

Best answers
Originally posted by Vegeta_Master
How can a person be a douche when it's a product? Unless the person does the cleaning with something.
It's same as when we call people sh!theads. They aren't really, but it's an insult. Does that make sense? o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom