Biggest Douche

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well considering a douche is a feminin hygeine product, no comment.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that fake ass ***** from nashville star, u know the anouncer chick. she is so god damn fake it makes me want to rip her throat out

Best answers
hahahah doesnt douche mean shower in french? The biggest douche in the world is..... the prime minister of New Zealand, Helen Clarke

Best answers
Bill O'Reily - I hate that foo so badly!!!

what country... its being ran by a BUSH, DlCK, and COLLIN = )

Yeah anywho i really hate Bill O'Reily!!

Best answers
Originally posted by Brim
Bush didn't **** the economy, it was bound to happen...you can't go a whole decade without having some sort of recession, trust me im an economics minor.

ACTUALLY!!! Bush Senior and Bush Junior both screwed it up its kind of funny the apple doesnt fall far from the tree... Bush junior just continued what his pap started in a lot of things they have a lot of the same policies... Bill clinton did a sort of good job but he spent a lot on military too so he kind ofjust evened out what he did.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:eek:

Who writes the budget? Who passes the budget bill? Who gets the last say in expendatures . . . now, which party was in control of congress since Bush Sr . . .

:\

Some people really need to check their facts before they flap their lips.

My vote is changed: Congress, collectively, is the largest Dusche array ever witnessed.

Best answers
I am changing my vote from Oprah to Devil...somehow the ****er got back into official esforces server...grrr

Best answers
Bush started a war, thereby making him Mr Douche in my book. I hope him and Saddam burn in hell, doing their little Douche Dances. Or something.

Best answers
Originally posted by Vegeta_Master
Femine hygine product still doesn't make sense, just tell what it really is.
Do you really wanna know? DO YOU???
FINE!!!

A douche is a feminine product used to clean out their sexual area...think of using a hose to clean out a stinky trash can...

*Hostile*
I don't quite understand how you hate both of them, I guess I can but if you think they are both douche's why do u even care about that war, it doesn't really affect Englishmen much...

Best answers
well of-course it does, the english troops are fighting this war along side the Americans. And just because it doesn't directly affect me doesn't mean I dont care.

Best answers
Gotta agree with him, bush is a reckless cowboy who got there because of his DADDY! He in my oppinion s the worlds biggest douche bag (love that insult). Top 'o' the list for me, oh, he is quite abit below child rapists, they deserve to be burn and crucified, but without the ascending to heaven part!

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My prime minister, Jean Chretian. I can't stand him. All us canucks are getting bashed cause we are being lead by someone who opposed the war, god hes just our leader, its not like all the canadians agree with him, infact most disagree with him.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
please guys, this thread is the "who do you think is the biggest douche?" not the "Who do you think is the biggest douche, and everybody else will argue with you."

A simple "I think that I am the biggest douche" is all you need.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Miroku
please guys, this thread is the "who do you think is the biggest douche?" not the "Who do you think is the biggest douche, and everybody else will argue with you."

A simple "I think that I am the biggest douche" is all you need.
Could you explain this better, cause right now I'm lost. Sorry just it isn't making sense....

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
blah my gibberish...

We were asked not to judge others opinions on "doucheness" So I was just reminding everyone of that...

Best answers
sorry miroku, i just wanted to chime in real fast, but dont worry, cuc will beat me with his belt later for this,
alright, its easy for people from other countries to judge america, especially bush, every country is self rightous to the max and all their citizens, especially teenagers, think countries with scape goat leaders are asses, most of u r just un informed, as is only natural, im not insulting anybodys intelligence here, its like this, the world is not idealistic, but when leaders make decisions, they r based on alot if evidence and intelligence, u people who think bush is a war monger, well u may be right a little bit, but this needed to be done, if we didnt act, sadaam and other countires would not respect the opinions of the UN, and countries hostile to the US would not respect our requests to keep us and the rest of our allies safe, bush is doin a damn good job, all he's doin is tieing up loose ends that clinton left open, now u r all entitled to ur opinions, just make sure they r educated, now sorry for spammin this thread up, just when i see un educated insults it kinda irritates me, but for biggest douche, i say, everybody who insults people based off of no information!

Best answers
Hey, now thats not fair, im american dammit. And i am informed, i read alot about the war and thigs leadig up to it. Living in south africa i know all about ******* leaders, i mean look at us, our policies on aids are hillarious. Would you like me to back my douchbag of the year award to bush for you? Allright, just to prove im not uninformed.

Firstly i dont believe george bush would have gotten to his position without his "DADDY's" help, he was an alchaholic, he is undereducated, he didn't even finish his education properly, and what he did he did it badly. He was governer of texas, where he premoted the death sentance, do you know te statistics on innocent people put to death because of the penalty? He is riding his career on violence and death. If not for september 11th, he wouldn't be concidered such a good man. It was the best thing that could have ever happened to his career. Im not saying that what the terrorists did was acceptable, by no means was it, it was a despicable act that deserved to be dealt with.

I am going to say one thing, patriotisim, i am american, but i feel nothing for george bush, living in south africa has given me a perspective on how blind the general american public can be when encited by rage. Bad stuff happens to us all the time, look at zimbabwe, but does george bush and his people give a damn about us, the answer is no, we are a worthless country in the ass end of africa. This may sound strange, but i do agree that iraq should have been invaded. Now im souding like a hypocrit, but i have my reasons for all of this. I dont think that ignoring him will solve the problems, because look what happened last time the UN left saddam, he almost built a nuclear bomb. The war is not my point of argument here, bush is, and the way he responds to things pisses me off, his attitude, inteligance and just generally him. The invasion of iraq would have happened no matter what.

Hope i dont get chewed out by the mods for this, i just wanted to justify my reasons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom