Biggest Douche

Best answers
Upon watching one of my favorite episodes of South Park (615 - Biggest Douche in the Universe) I have decided to ask everyone, who they think the biggest douche in the universe is...my vote goes to...Oprah

Lid

L
i wanted to say that cook, but i know from there it's gonna go allll down hill... but i do agree Bush truly is the biggest douche in the world :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Please do not say bush, for it offends me.

Hussein is the biggest douche in the whole wide world.

Best answers
Yes, but to avoid that whole argument I will have to ask that no one flame other's opinions of who they think is the biggest douche...they have their reasons and opinions, let them express them, but do be mindful of what you say.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A douche is a product for a woman. lets leave it at that.

My vote for biggest douche is this stupid guy I work with that cannot leave is troubles at home. he brings them to work and causes all sorts of stress for both employees and customers.

V'

Best answers
My bus driver and Math teacher.

Best answers
George w. Bush takes my award for biggest and most used douche! That man just loooooooooooooooooooooohooooooooooves his wars. And im american by blood too, now thats strange, an american hating bush, rare sight these days.

BTW, hope i havn't offended anyone with my oppinionated answer. :D

Best answers
I thought all americans hated Bush cos he ****ed your economy? Hohum!

He's a douche! (which I've heard 20 different descriptions of by now)

Best answers
Bush didn't **** the economy, it was bound to happen...you can't go a whole decade without having some sort of recession, trust me im an economics minor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom