Big bar in Powerstruggle bar

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
with the new system of powerstruggling, since you're able to pump ki into the beam now, it might be hard to judge where the middle of the beam would be. currently, the middle bar that moves only shows who's stronger, thus who would push the beam. why not add a bar to the side of the struggle bar to show how far along the beam is between two players? thus if you wanted to pump all your energy at the end, you could time it right before the beam heads reach you.. heres a picture

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How do you know it's not already like that? :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
because i didnt see a purple bar in the struggle picture >_<

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think Pain means the concept behind it.

The concept might be the same, it just looks different. :3

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ok a eyecandy and some info does'nt make the Earth stop !!! and ......(yes/no) the bar ! does'nt show wheere the beam is it's just saying who's winning !

zAS

Best answers
I liked the concept, i think he has a point. You could e winning with the beam collision right in front of you and not knowing it, and helplessly pumping all your KI into it.

Best answers
Let me get this straight: The purple bars only purpose is to show WHERE the center of the stuggle is at, and thats it?

zAS

Best answers
Feromorna said:
Let me get this straight: The purple bars only purpose is to show WHERE the center of the stuggle is at, and thats it?
Is shows you how close the struggle is to you.

Best answers
well i think pain implied that they implied it.... maybe... lol

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why do you need a bar to tell you where the beam is? Can't you just turn the camera and look for yourself? I guess I'm kind of confused as to what you are getting at.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
Why do you need a bar to tell you where the beam is? Can't you just turn the camera and look for yourself? I guess I'm kind of confused as to what you are getting at.
It's always good to have some alertness of what is happening, as some players may have crap computers that lag & it may end up being a laggy situation for them on a server due to a crappy gfx card (possibly, that's why I see that's handy).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
few issues fire...

1. lagg
2. lagg
3. might be hard to tell how quickly it's coming at you. if you misjudge it, you'll be dead for sure. but this will give you more alertness at how fast and when the beam will hit you, so you can take better judgement when to do it
4. and did i mention lagg? =)

Best answers
Lag? How is a little purple spot gonna cause lag? Are you saying rocks flying in the air during charge is lag? -.-' well i guese its an ok idea, but i mean if your busy staring at it watching and studying its speed, your bound to get exploded into a million tiny pieces ^_^.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom