big bang cheapest attack

Best answers
This needs to be fixed, the big bang attack is cheap when it is up against a beam weapon in a power struggle it always wins no matter the charge of the beam weapon. And the user of the bigbang(vegeta) is free to move around. I just think that vegeta is way too powerful at the start his attacks should be weaker. Also the big bang charges way faster than a kamehameha.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
detonate your beam if you end up in a ps with a bb simple

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by AznJedi
This needs to be fixed, the big bang attack is cheap when it is up against a beam weapon in a power struggle it always wins no matter the charge of the beam weapon. And the user of the bigbang(vegeta) is free to move around. I just think that vegeta is way too powerful at the start his attacks should be weaker. Also the big bang charges way faster than a kamehameha.
Hmm, no BB isn't that good. just go away very fast and dodge it. Or blow it up. It's not that good.

Best answers
Big bang is cheap. It takes hardly any ki,its power and fast. it fast in speed and charging.

Best answers
I agree that it is cheap, the tactics mentioned above do work but it still puts you at a disadvantage

Busy Busy Busy
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bah, if it's not one attack it's another... there are ways to get away from all attacks, and ways to use it against them. Develop some tactics!O_O

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So :p

C'mon? The reason why you have such probs with the big bang is the PL difference. BB can't have ki added once thrown. If you can't stop a BB attack, go to Akimbot an quit yer cryin!

The problems are not with the plays, but the players.

Best answers
what i am saying is big bang does not cost that much ki but over powers a kama easy. in fact most moves. even at a even power it does this.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nightshade, (I think I just played against you) you can overpower a BB because it can't have Ki added after it's launched. If you have decent reflexes (which if it was you, you do) hit that BB before the midway mark and as long as you hold the fire button and your pl is near you will deflect it away. BB is powerfull but has it's weaknesses. Exploit them and vegeta is your $2 whore.

Best answers
i have to agree with cucumba.

"The problems are not with the plays, but the players."

i've you're quite good at playing esf, just dodge the ****in thing or blow it up. sjeez, i've played with goku sometimes(even though i prefer vegeta), and it's very easy to dodge that thing.

Best answers
ya i know about that. i see what you are saying. if they could control the big bang that would be bs.i can always blow it up right time my beam hits it. But i still hate the fact they can pop them out like candy. Oh and on small maps (desertarena) big bang really adds up on points.i can dodge one and blow up one easy. but not 4 or 5

Best answers
I think not being steerable makes it much better. At low levels the fact that you can fire it and move away immidiately makes you much better at dodging vs. a Goku who has to sit there pushing his Kame along until it's close enough to detonate. Your abilitiy to keep moving after each shot makes you quite a tough target.

Sometimes you just start charging it, and if someone shoots at you can fire the BB and move outta the way, or if your PL is good enough, shoot the BB at the shot and shove them both at the attacker.

As for power struggling, the Big Bang is an awesome PSer and often there's not enough time to beat a Big Bang by pumping Ki into a sterable move. If there is, then you've still traded a lot of Ki to counter their relatively cheap Big Bang, and they'll have had plenty of time to move to a new position and charge since they don't have to sit there powering up the Big Bang. Plus if it takes awhile they may be able to charge a second BB and lob it in there.

BB is beatable, but it's not something to be taken lightly.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah that's right , but either way everyone is talkin about a PS just don't go in a PS with BB when ur charging just stop flying for a moment when a big BB is comin at ya. If u go in a PS with BB it is (for me) almost unbeatable.

Greetz Naz

Best answers
First of all, let me start off by saying hello.
...... Hi! Now then...

"BB is beatable, but it's not something to be taken lightly."

Whitecrab is absolutely right here. Especially about the beatable part. Any attack-even BB or the much reviled disk-can be avoided with the right moves. I'll admit I usually never see the stuff that kills me coming, but that just means I can dodge pretty much everything else.

All it takes is quick thinking and a knowledge of the attack's strengths and weaknesses.

Want my advice? If you're getting smited by BBers, just shrug it off and play harder. Whining does not help.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
or just become piccolo and spam there asses with sbcs untill ur pl is uber high...

Best answers
If you are having trouble with BB, keep your eye on Vegeta, and MOVE WHEN HE FIRES IT AT YOU. Now I'm no expert, I'm a brand-newb, so you don't have to listen to me. But if you MOVE from an attack, does it hit you? NO. So please stop whining about losing in a power struggle, then getting into one again with another BB because you are pouty. That's just stupid on so many levels/

Also, all this **** I hear about the disk. Once again, cement s***s don't help in this situation. If a razor-sharp disc came flying at you, what would you do? MOVE. And what if it hit you? YOU'D DIE INSTANTLY. If you don't like the move, take it out on your opponents INTELLIGENTLY. Ah, and therein lies the problem, intelligence. Most people have it, people who watch discs fly at them don't. Simple as that.

Key words in this post? MOVE, MOVE, MOVE, and INTELLIGENTLY. Once again, I'm a brand-newb, dont' listen if you dont' want to, but if you do, and it works, you have to give me credit. Or not, I'm not picky. Peace.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Aero, personaly i dont care about big bang spammers, or disc spammers, they r part of the game and i can beat ppl who do it anyway, but most people are yelling about discs cos alot of people just wait till someone is chargeing then fire the disc behind you, killing you, as i said, i dont mind this, its your own prob if u charge right in the middle of the map just begging to be shot at :S

Best answers
yea, someone needs to fix the h-o-e part of s-h-o-e-s. And Tepus, that wasn't directed at you, mostly people who ***** about different attacks. I always hear shiznit about the AWP in CS, and it kind of ****es me off. Anyway, w***ver has a problem with an attack, deal with it. try something else before you ***** to everyone. if you can't find anything that works, stop playing, because you are worthless anyway :D Peace, and I'll be on the ESF servers in a few days. BE PREPARED. If I see anyone ***** about an attack, I'm going to use it against them. Just heed the warning. Actually don't, cause I'll suck anyway.

Best answers
I dont think most people have a problem doding the big bangs, its just the huge splash damage it has when it hits the wall behind you and blows you and 3 other people away. I have no problem doding big bangs or anything else for that matter, its just the HUGE splash damage that big bangs have at even low power levels.

I think big bangs should keep the same damage, just lower the splash damage at lower power levels a bit, that way you dont have to worry about a 1.5mil power level vegeta filling up a third of a map with a single big bang (that was probably a bit more then what actually happens, but you get the point).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom