big bang cheapest attack

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree with Mr Setzer, it is the first reasonable tweak to the big bang I have heard.

Best answers
I hate the bb, cause when you try to attack em the launch a BB at you, detonate, but by the time you get another attack ready they BB u again,
I chased veggeta around a map for 5 minutes beofre i could hit him becuse of this(after 5 min i had no kai left)

why not make the BB take up more kai or slower chaging?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
well i think makeing the splash damage less would be ok, i dont really think Vegeta need BB GG AND FF i mean Goku only has SB and karma and sprit bomb is to close to chagre so u may as well nto use it, but Vegeta has 3 moves fast chageing and strong, damn!

oh and AeroZeddelin i never said that u where intending that post to me, i was just saying my views idiot lol

Best answers
how do you detonate your beam?????? I've tried multiple things, non of which work. I know it sounds bad, but I'm a newb, so it's OK now :D

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by AeroZeddelin666
how do you detonate your beam?????? I've tried multiple things, non of which work. I know it sounds bad, but I'm a newb, so it's OK now :D

dddaaammnnn that post was funny!

Best answers
hey also AeroZeddelin666, hold fire down to add kai to it after it has been firied!

note i am being sincere!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
and and and If u press the left mouse button u can fire WOW!!!

SARCASUM!!

Best answers
OMG that was a useful post Tepus, i was trying to help AeroZeddelin666 cause he/she said he/she was a noob

Best answers
1. doest cost much ki(i know cant charge into blagh blagh)
2. IT MAKES EVERYONE WANNA BE VEGETA i mena i was in a 16 persn server it was full 9 vegetas 3 gohaun/krillin 2 piccolo(one was me :) ) 1 Goku and 1 Trunks i just get sick of people with the constant-ness fo begin vegeta I mean can't anyone be orginal

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Normally it's like that yes, I make my own server 10 ppl come I'm pic there are like 6 vegeta's 2 goku's 1 other pic and an trunks but hey who'z first who has the best kills to death o_o

Me offcourse :D

Greetz Naz

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom