BFP (BID FOR POWER)

Makenshi

M
Any of u guys try the mod of Quake 3 Bid for power (The older version which had dbz models untill it was sued) well that was the best and only dbz mod i've played im glad there is a cs 1 and its online as well :] well im downloadng it now gj with the mod guys :laff: :yes:

Best answers
This one is far better then BFP, It was to..unfinished. But I had fun with it though, until I found this one.

Best answers
i only played the one where they tried to create thier own characters it was pretty fun when people still played it but after that it went down hill....and esf is far better than bfp

Best answers
Apart from this being ESF discussion ^_^, I actually went back and played BFP about a week ago, its really not as good as I remember. ESF is much better and is still getting better as we speak.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
BFP rocked, was the first internet game i played and it ruled. Still love it now, even though i haven't played it for 3 years.

Best answers
Yeah, BFP was fun and it had transformations...well...kinda....when you reached 1 mil BP, you turned Super Saiyan if saiyan, or a rage/fury for other characters

Best answers
it was funny for a few weaks or months but then it just sucked

Best answers
BFP had it's highs and lows, ESF has it's highs and lows.

ESF > BFP generally...

Nuff said...

Best answers
bfp and esf are... good.. bfp had less bugs but esf has more ways.... bfp should have more PL and swoop and i think the models should be smaller but i like bfp,ebfp and esf... you can't say esf or bfp is better because the mods are too different... q3 is an engine which can have more then hl but hl is good too
ps. i think nobody should say bfp is bad because this is an esf forum right? the bfp-ers should talk over here and esf-ers shouldn't say it's a stupid game because they both have highs and lows like kelesk says... if i like esf should i hate all other mods and engines?no... so why saying esf is better... maybe they're both good because they both have fans right?
it's no offence i'm only saying that you can like esf and bfp both

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We don't allow BFP, DMZ or most other dbz mods to be discussed on this forum

They usually end up going down hill.

Sorry for any trouble

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom