Beta Testers

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well first of all, Joe has no balls. :scared: Being a beta tester for ESF is a *****, so yeah... don't count on it because the odds aren't so good.

The real punishment for leakers is.. dealing with the thuggest of all thugs. OG jiggety jon the don AKA MyStiX yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeea

Best answers
LOL fear teh balls!

Anyway, I would love to sign up for beta testing, but I'm not able to get on testing with 1.2 much, due to extreme timezone differences (There IS a big gap between Hong Kong and Germany)

Anyway, good luck to those who want to become the beta testers, and better luck for those who do. And remember, do not leak or else teh balls will come for j00!

Cuc : VT steals pants? That's unheard of....too bad he left.....I wonder what position he was in....

EDIt : And of course, I won't be able to get a tester position because it is fake :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
vt = god

nothing more nothing less

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wouldn't say that much. He did have a damn cool signature though, especially when you saw the full version.

Best answers
well well well it sounds like everyones sukin up to joe lol wierd

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
VT was the former webmaster . . . he's also the one who died and left me in charge :p

Best answers
I've always wanted to say 'Who Died And Made you Boss?', but now I know... :p

I have been with this community for over 2 years now. Watching as the mod grows, and eventually became a part of the forum staff. And then recently was asked to join the testers team. It is something I respect and cherish, being able to help out a mod I enjoy and have invested so much time into. I would never even consider leaking.

Mostly because I fear teh balls :rolleyes:
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->
Newbs, ET is what happens to you if you're a good member of the forums for 2 years.

I, on the other hand, am the result of 2 years of just the opposite... and now I'm like the forum Bum. ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Scruffie said:
I've always wanted to say 'Who Died And Made you Boss?', but now I know... :p

Newbs, ET is what happens to you if you're a good member of the forums for 2 years.

I, on the other hand, am the result of 2 years of just the opposite... and now I'm like the forum Bum. ;)
*tosses Scruffie a coin*

I'd be scared of VT too if he was god O_O

Best answers
MyStiX said:
Well first of all, Joe has no balls. :scared: Being a beta tester for ESF is a *****, so yeah... don't count on it because the odds aren't so good.

The real punishment for leakers is.. dealing with the thuggest of all thugs. OG jiggety jon the don AKA MyStiX yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeea
Yeah. The Lego Pimp will roll up on you 8 deep with the Bionicles and an Excitebike or something. You DON'T want that to happen. He'll Lego Mania all on that ass.

LEGO MANIIAAAAAA!!! D: (Asus Gameface)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm, this reminds me. I'm kinda short on cash ;)

Yeah, I remember the legend of VT hunting everyone down to steal their pants... when you hear that story, you'd prefer swimming with the piranhas to leaking a beta. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom