beta testa position

Busy Busy Busy
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jarrstin said:
The funny thing to think is, they said it's NOT being released on friday, but that post is an april fool...so does that mean it's being released on Friday???? That's the question to think about....
It's messing with your head, isn't it?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just got pwned by that thing. I instantly clicked on the link :( :( .

Best answers
lol, I read it, doubted it, wasn't gonna click the link, but did it anyway, because it looked like fun. :D

It was. :D Reminds me off that year you said ESF was going GT... lol

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Basically, on April 1, my personal rule is don't trust anyone. I clicked on the link, but was 99.9% sure it was going to say April Fools when I clicked it, I was right.

Best answers
Same here OP...Totally knew it was coming but I clicked anyways just to see what fun things ESF had for its joke

Not quite the quality of ESF kids though

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Brim said:
Same here OP...Totally knew it was coming but I clicked anyways just to see what fun things ESF had for its joke

Not quite the quality of ESF kids though
ESF Kids was brilliant, and unfortunately, they did not top it this year.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For anyone unfamiliar with last years BRILLIANT April fools joke...

Major Update: ESF Kidz!!! & DBGT!!
Posted on Tuesday, April 1, 2003 by Mastasurf
After several weeks of consideration the ESF team has finally decided to go down a different path. We are bored with plain old dbz, so now we are going to be moving into DBGT and our own custom models. We will be changing our name to “ESF Kidz” since the mod will be reflected around the youth of DBGT. Here is a shot of our first 2 models, Kid Goku and Vegeta! We have also decided to make blocking recharge your energy at half the rate of powering up. Transformations will now take 30 seconds to do, and freeza can now shoot 20 finger laser shots on a full charge. I hope you all give support to the new ESF, ESF Kidz. Enjoy :0)

Click The Picture For More ScreenShots
This years let me down, better luck next year :].

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actually wait, yeh i remember seeing that. Wasnt on the forums at the time though, just came to play the game o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
For anyone unfamiliar with last years BRILLIANT April fools joke...

This years let me down, better luck next year :].

Hahah! Now I remember what drove me to make that "Big Head Model Pack" back in v1.0 XD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd say that ESF Kidz was one of the greater internet April Fools jokes ^_^

Best answers
... I posted something yesterday about being a beta tester... and was told they will aks you if they want you. And then this perrty joke came up, and i hadn't heard an april fools joke all day =( ... and i clicked it! and GARGLE! April fools! =( I had no idea.. and i read it.. and looked at myself.. sat for a while... then closed the page =\

Best answers
hmmm, I appear to be the only one who liked this one better than ESF kidz.
kidz was overkill, if you ask me. I still don't understand how people could fall for that, yet not be fooled by this year's joke.

oh well, maybe we'll all be playing 1.2 on friday, so who cares about which joke is better :D?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ultima2_freeze said:
... I posted something yesterday about being a beta tester... and was told they will aks you if they want you. And then this perrty joke came up, and i hadn't heard an april fools joke all day =( ... and i clicked it! and GARGLE! April fools! =( I had no idea.. and i read it.. and looked at myself.. sat for a while... then closed the page =\

Yeah, I know. I've wanted to be a tester since the early alpha days (before I got into the crack addiction that is foruming) and this was like "OMG!!!! *Click x10000000000* "...WTF! God dammit! I hate April 1st ~_~"

Best answers
This is all starting to make sense now....they said that it wont be released on friday in bold letters...and the team is saying it wont...so maybe its coming out today!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeon...one thing I've learned in this community is that you should never get your hopes up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom