beta testa position

Best answers
Yeah I thought as much...but they keep hinting and saying it like...Oh no! ESF 1.2 is definately not coming out on friday! But what do I know..

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Guys, it WILL NOT come out this friday, you have my word. People have been spreading around rumors that we're going to release this friday so we just wanted to clear that.

Best answers
lol i just came to the site clicked on link and bam april fools and i didnt even no it wuss april yet lol.

Best answers
Pcjoe said:
Guys, it WILL NOT come out this friday, you have my word. People have been spreading around rumors that we're going to release this friday so we just wanted to clear that.
Were these rumors posted on the boards at all. I haven't heard anything about a release on Friday(with exception to the main page).

Best answers
Me neither... I have a feeling they're just mucking around with us, or just being extremely strategic and clever. I would've REALLY liked it tho if they had made a patch or something, and then it contained something unpleasant, such as a picture of poo, or an insult. Now that would've been as good as the ESF Kidz... LOL i can't believe people are still falling for that thing.

Retired
Best answers
animenut said:
Look it would be funnyer
if the said that beta 1.2 was out

that would have been very obvious, I think we even had an april fools joke like that in previous years.

I didnt fell for this one, because I basically know the team for some years now, I kinda know that they pull a joke every year ;) so I knew that whatever was added to the news section was a hoax no matter what :)

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
haha. I was seriously considering applying for the heck of it, but my 56k connection kind of made me think twice about it. Then I said, eh what the hell may as well try...

Damn you for fooling me!

Best answers
ILL ADMIT IT I FELL FOR IT, I WAS ABOUT TO SCREAM AT MASTA AND TELL HIM WE DONT NEED ANY TESTERS LOL

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I didn't fall for it for obvious reasons. :rolleyes:

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah that was an obvious one... they are very secretive about beta testing with any mod.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I never believe any news on April fools, no matter what it is.

Best answers
i havnt believed a word anyone told me today. the bigger the news the more fake it had to be. ill admit my heart kinda jumped when i saw it though. :^p

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
/me hugs metrotek
welcome back mate, how are you dooing nowa days?

as for the april fools joke, it was to obvious, esfkids made me angry while looking at it, i entered the forums, started a thread, looked at the release date, awwww **** me, and deleted the thread :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom