Beta 1.2 Trailer

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Big VEE said:
Piccolo Lovers...*Magmus..all by himself..*

I'de have to say after watching it with 8 different songs *with WOLFY at my house*...I like the part where Frieza got shot in the face by Kamehameha and goku being split by the Destructo disc...that was pure "Van Damage".

-Deman and Optimus Prime..Is this an "OK" post...or still to much spam *excluding this part of course...unless I should have started using PM's for this*
This is fine, your entire post was relevant. :)

Best answers
:eek:!!! that was so sweet.... im gonna go watch it again ... good work esf team .. (Y)

Best answers
This esf_tom (tree of might) map you were talking about earlier, will it be included with 1.2?

Best answers
well when they show it in the trailer its quite sure they will include it... or else i think they should remove that scene for good! :) no need to give us false expectations :D

Best answers
But that map looked kind of odd... maybe they just made it to use it in the trailer intro... cause as you could see, some animations of the piccolo.mdl were implemented there with somekind of program masta used
this is my 200 post :yes:

Best answers
O_O :yes: when i saw some stuff of beta 1.2 like the teleport and melee i thaught OMG this sucks but now i saw the trailer O_O i need to hack the computere where 1.2 is on so i can play! i really can't wait till its 8 may...

So ESF team Good job :laff: :yes:

Best answers
this isnt real to pretty im cryin on the floor
GREAT JOB ;_; :-(((( LOVE AND PEACE 4 EVERYONE ;_;

Best answers
OKe first of all:

Thans alot ESF Team for making that verry verry nice trailer :) i watched it serveral times and i must say I LIKE IT!!! i like it alot :) it was worth to build a fansite for that gread mod.

Second:

when i first heard that esf 1.2 won`t have next level transformations i tought "damm just add those things" but now i see this trailer i`m happy that you didn`t add the next level transformations becourse everyone needs to start practicing the advanced melee system :p

ANYWAY... good job and thanx alot :)

Best answers
the best bit is at the end, but the music that goes with the video is so n00bish :/

Best answers
what programs are needed to watch this trailer? can someone give a link to the programs needed to watch this trailer? i really want to see it

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SoulStriker said:
*remembers the HL Radio IRC room when Masta said 8th of May*
lol, it was so insane you could read anyone's messages because they would fly off the screen in a second or so.
I got banned for that 8th of may statement, cause I spoke too fast and too much.

I laughed my guts out when I saw that vegeta scene. I was expecting more trailer and maby a diffrent music when he shot that. I failed to look at time remaning.

Best answers
I loved the part when Goku smashed frieza into the wall.
And the ending was unexpecting since a friend of mine said that the ending was only Vegeta talking and firing a big bang.
And i was like "What the hell!"
They humiliated Vegeta and Frieza!!

Thank you Esf Team (This is not sarcasm :p)

Best answers
It was final flash. Final flash vs. Kamehameha Struggle would be better end, than that....bad aim of Vegeta?

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But struggles didn't change, and lining up struggles so they look right is hard to do. Besides that the beams are too imbalanced to struggle with properly. I prefer "FINAL uhngg~!!"

Best answers
/me looks at the trailer for the 17th time

ok, in the part where buu tentacly owns trunks, trunks recovers and hits buu twice simultaneously... wtf is that. i bet its one of your secrets that youd rather not tell us.

EDIT: my 100th post... GET A PIECE!!!

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ryuma said:
I didn't like it.
"You're ugly."
- Why?
"You're just ugly."
- Is it my face? Or is it my..
"Dude, you're ugly. End of story."

Be nice if you told us what you didnt like about it -_-