Beta 1.2 Trailer

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Will the map be included into 1.2? Im assuming no since it wasn't in the esf world preview and no one has said anything about it up untill now.

Best answers
awesome, 1.2 is gonna be so great.

btw, was it easier to make the videos with the new spectator menu?

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hybrid said:
Will the map be included into 1.2? Im assuming no since it wasn't in the esf world preview and no one has said anything about it up untill now.
well it was in the 1.2 preview. dont know why they would show something that wouldnt be in.
sounds awesome though. the trees shaking from the force from the explosions looks ownage.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh, i cant wait for 1.2, i really hope it owns though, i hope that its not as slow as the last preview called "advanced melee wip" That was cool, but it was a little too slow. I hope they made it faster.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
CrackerJack said:
heh, i cant wait for 1.2, i really hope it owns though, i hope that its not as slow as the last preview called "advanced melee wip" That was cool, but it was a little too slow. I hope they made it faster.
It is faster. Like I said so many times before, we made it "extra slow" in the previous versions just for testing purposes.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
woot, nice, thanks for answering joe ^_^..

/me eats cake....

what are you lookin at? o_O

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No :-(
Maybe we'll add him with the 1.2 patch or something though...

Best answers
WHY ARE YOU PICKING ON FREIZA?!?!?! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO BLOW HIM UP SO DAMNED MUCH?!?!?! HE DOESN'T DESERVE THAT!!!! Great trailer, BUT WHY DID YOU GO AND BLOW FRIEZA TO BITS?!?!?!?!

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
o_O Calm down buddy, lol. Mastasurf just kinda hopped in and out of the dedicated linux server, people were probably already playing and didnt bother on changing characters.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fix bugs that fans find in 1.2. We've tried our hardest to eliminate all of the bugs, but when you bump the amount of people playing from a couple dozen to a couple thousand, you tend to find some new bugs.

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Yep. Like us peeps that like to purposely break things. :D Again, great job on such a mod, for such an old engine. ;)

Best answers
lol i dont care about the bugs, that are set like this. u have tomany people in it crashes, i dont care about thoughs bugs coz i never play online, i only play in lan and i only have like 3 bots, and to me there was basicly no bugs in 1.1 coz it never basicly crashed or anything

Best answers
yea same here never really had any problems with crashing (cursed 56KB :\ )
so offline is good for me espically with those new bots that are comeing.

BTW great trailer!! i loved how gohan was slowly punching vegeta then started cranking it up lol great job!!! :yes: :yes:

Best answers
you guys should get it hosted on file planet if at all possible....you would have such a turnout on the 8th

Sound Artist
Best answers
Well, atleast you shouldn't run into any crashing bugs..

Best answers
hehehe was that Veggie bash at the end to satisfy those piccolo lovers who hated the steam screen? And that block struggle win was Brutal........6 more days....6 more days *rocks back and forth in a corner*

Best answers
Cheeto101 said:
hehehe was that Veggie bash at the end to satisfy those piccolo lovers who hated the steam screen? And that block struggle win was Brutal........6 more days....6 more days *rocks back and forth in a corner*
Piccolo Lovers...*Magmus..all by himself..*

I'de have to say after watching it with 8 different songs *with WOLFY at my house*...I like the part where Frieza got shot in the face by Kamehameha and goku being split by the Destructo disc...that was pure "Van Damage".

-Deman and Optimus Prime..Is this an "OK" post...or still to much spam *excluding this part of course...unless I should have started using PM's for this*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom