beta 1.1 outline

Best answers
Are they gonna post a updated outline again or is the patch close enough to not even bother.

Best answers
Originally posted by hunter
Are they gonna post a updated outline again or is the patch close enough to not even bother.
I've read that they're basically finished and just working some kinks and bugs.

Best answers
Well, it's on the main page; the new beta will be relased soon, quoted on March 3rd. For some reason, I've been getting hunches that it will be released no later than 7-9 days...I don't know, maybe I've gone stupid.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Click on the picture of the week on the mainpage.

Best answers
No one knows when it'll be released, I'm sure not even the team :S .

Btw, congrads FutureTrunks your one of a select minority of people on these forums that actually get quotes in their sigs right. :p

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Check the DMZ forums for more information on the release. It's hardly a secret that 1.8 and 1.1 (DMZ and ESF respectively) are coming out side by side, so whatever the progress is over there is the progress over here.

Well correction, hardly a secret anymore.

(If I'm wrong, don't kick me. I'm just a man, I can make mistakes every so often.)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Morrone
No one knows when it'll be released, I'm sure not even the team :S .
yepp ... that's right
noone knows it ... the whole team doesn't know when their work is perfect ... but before they'll release the next version, they'll post it ;)

DMZ B1.8 <> ESF B1.1 ... (not which is better)
which comes out first ...
I don't know ... but I think I know which comes first ... *no comment*

cya

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Sonic Boyster
Check the DMZ forums for more information on the release. It's hardly a secret that 1.8 and 1.1 (DMZ and ESF respectively) are coming out side by side, so whatever the progress is over there is the progress over here.

Well correction, hardly a secret anymore.

(If I'm wrong, don't kick me. I'm just a man, I can make mistakes every so often.)
The ESF + DMZ team arnt planning any type of releases "side by side". I hav'nt even been to the DMZ page in about a month, I'm completly clueless about their progress.

Best answers
Esf should post some new news on the main page to keep us updated. Maybe their webspace guy died. Now they can't put anything new on the net.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom