Best Way to Raise Powerlevel

Best answers
I'm relatively new to this game, and enjoy playing as vegeta but can never seem to get the needed 2 million powerlevel to transform. So... I was wondering what is the best way to get the powerlevel needed for the transformation. Thank you. :)

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First, you need 2 Million.
Second, FIGHT. Dont sit your ass down. Get it up and FIGHT.

Best answers
I believe its 2 million and yes it does take a long while to raise up your pl.. which isn't very fun considering most people dont have hours to play to transform. I love it when i'm like 20k or less from being able to transform with anyone and the server changes map, crashes, or i lose connection. Today I had Frieza able to insta ascend and just over 4 mil power while transformed and server reset.

Best answers
I think if you use a REALLY powerful attack like spirit bomb or gallic gun on someone and overkill them. Then you would be able to gain more PL from it. That is what works for me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Power struggles and block struggles do it for me. Although you usually die from the latter...and dying, especially to a weaker opponent, loses you a big chunk of power. That's why I never get to transform. :0(

After the 1.2.1 patch, advanced melee damage is going to give much more PL, so it should be a little easier on us Vegeta fans down the line.

Best answers
yeh vegeta really tough to get transforming but i guess thats what gives you the fun of it all though i wish he had better attacks to make him not so boring

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vegeta doesn't have the best attacks, only a couple of them.

After the patch melee will be the fastest way to gain pl, assuming you are efficient at it. Otherwise be careful and beam people.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i find killing stuff to be a good way

maybe beatin on stuff

Best answers
Sonic Boyster said:
After the patch melee will be the fastest way to gain pl, assuming you are efficient at it. Otherwise be careful and beam people.
Does this include basic melee or just advanced?

Best answers
IMHO the basic melee is just good as it is atm.
Good to hear that ki gain from advanced melee will be increased, games took ages, especially for the Vegeta dudes. That also why i became a Goku dude.

Best answers
lol if u make ur own server put all bots on idle make 9 ultimate bots and spirit bomb them all u csn get like 5 mil PL in about 10 minutes from that :D

Best answers
take vegeta...fill teh server with buss and then teleport + simple melee...this goes really fast

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah I think simple and advanced melee pl gain is being increased, although damage from simple is slightly decreased from what it was atm (since you can link two together so easily and throw in a gen beam/ki blast). It'll pay off more to use advanced melee if you can land blows with it, but all around pl gain should be increased anyway.

Best answers
Hamtaro* said:
ki blobbing is a great way... if ur using krillin... scatter beam ^^" da best
Ugh, I think this is one of the most annoying things. This one guy pacc kept doing it and doing it.. so I just killed him by finding where the scatter beams came from... I basically used adv. melee only and was ssj. Vegeta easily. Keeping it when I get done fighting and getting hit by a scatter beam was the most annoying part. (also the Kameha waves)

Best answers
I always get pl whit melee, i dont use beams...ok generic ball is what i use :>
But if u are gohan or trunks you will get ssj soon whit adv. melee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom