Best Shave?

Best answers
Yeah I remember my parents gave me a quatro when they first came out...worst razor I've ever shaved with. Seriously the disposable one blades are better.

Going to try out the Fusion when my M3 blades all run dull (just bought a new set and $30 is a *****).

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I want an new one and il buy a Fusion probarly, heard some good reviews + Deverz shouts it.

Best answers
On a similar note to the subject, does anyone trim their body hair (assuming you have some). I've recently taken to it as hair grows thicker and in newer places, and all I have used is my beard trimmer. Bad idea. My chest itched for a week after. Any ideas other than scissors?

Force Pit Member
Best answers
On a similar note to the subject, does anyone trim their body hair (assuming you have some). I've recently taken to it as hair grows thicker and in newer places, and all I have used is my beard trimmer. Bad idea. My chest itched for a week after. Any ideas other than scissors?
I shave my beard, under arms, butt, and groin area with my body groom, and with a razor I use it to get closer smoother shave. I don't have to shave my chest or back or anything like that because hair, for me, doesn't grow there, so i have no advice there.

In all honesty, I love my bodygroom. It's great. I use it to get the hairs down to a stubby level, and use a razor to get a smooth shave. It works great on beards. And most of the time you can't tell the difference if i used an electric or manual. Not to mention it doesn't hurt at all. if the hairs are too long it might rip the hair, but other then that, I never get itching, or rashes. Great stuff.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I use M3 since I have a beard (which is quite long). Once I ran out of blades, and tried to use the
quatro of my brother. It just didn't do the job. I mean it wouldn't move an inch once it hit my beard.

As for body hair, I keep my under arms and private parts bald, and I'm thinking about shaving my chest and back, too.
But before that, I'll definitely need a bodygroom

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah I keep a bear and I keep it trimmed and shaped up with an electric razor. It has an adjustable blade guard so I can get consistent trims. When I want it ALL off, I use a blade, Fusion to be specific. Blade have always gotten it closer than an electric for me, but since I don't want a clean shave, I use electric.

Best answers
Yeah I keep a bear and I keep it trimmed and shaped up with an electric razor. It has an adjustable blade guard so I can get consistent trims. When I want it ALL off, I use a blade, Fusion to be specific. Blade have always gotten it closer than an electric for me, but since I don't want a clean shave, I use electric.

Must be a pain in the ass to trim all of your bear's hair, it's all over them.

:S

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hrm. Well thanks guys. I, erm, might use a razor... some day. But I prefer electric shavers until then. o_O

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I shaved down there once, It itched for ages

I probally would be using electric if mine wasn't dropped and a razor wasn't cheaper then getting a new one

Project Manager
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have this one and it does a great job and you can shave while beeing in the shower, never had any problems with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom