Best Shave?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I want a nice electric shaver. I don't know anything about which are the nicest ones, so can you help me out? A nice, smooth, durable shaver, preferably capable of reaching those difficult, annoying spots without discomfort or pinching. I hate the shaver I have now.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like that one, but it's a little expensive. Are any nice ones for a bit less money?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Keep scrolling down. The budget electric razor is 75 bucks.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hate those 3-head, rotating pieces of crap. I don't like any of the budget razors there.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
www.google.com

Use that then. I don't know what else to tell you. The best electric razors are usually the most expensive, and the cheapest are usually the worst. That's just how they roll.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just personal preference. Electric shavers are nicer to use in my opinion, and easier.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm a gillette fusion man myself. I use a beard trimmer to get things under control if it gets too long and then I go in for the kill with the fusion, one hell of a close shave.

Best answers
Seriously, electrics may cut it when you don't have a heavy beard, but if you anticipate yourself to have the propensity for a freaking sweet beard, you need to get on the blade train. Once your hair becomes nice and thick and coarse, electrics end up dulling quickly and instead of cutting they start pulling your hairs out, not so cool.

I'm stuck in the Mach3 era, is the Fusion really that much better?

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was a Mach 3 lover, and let me tell you that I thought the Fusion couldn't possibly one up it. It does. It's a much smoother, closer shave. The 6th blade on the back for hitting hard to reach spots is also nice. I use it to shave my entire head bald. It's a great razor. Shick's quattro is junk, avoid it like the plague.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've never gotten a good shave with an electric razor, even my dad's nice one. Blades all the way.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You guys sound like some infomercial for Gillette.
Anyways, I use a cheap two-blade razor and it does fine, although that's all I've ever used.
By the way, does anyone else get excess gel from the Gillette shaving gel [Sensitive skin]?

For example, after getting some gel from the bottle there will usually be some excess gel by the time I'm done shaving. It's a small amount but still a waste.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom