• Saiyaman/ World Tournament Saga

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Majin Buu Saga

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would have to say that the Cell Saga is the best. Gohan goes ssj2 for the first time and their is a nice powerstruggle at the end.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ffs... why does nobody add frieza saga??.. that is origionally the best since he didnt need to rush it like the others whitch seem far to similar to eachother >_<

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Frieza, thats before all the bullcrap started, it would've had a perfect ending for DBZ, Goku going ssj, and dying with namek while taking Freiza out,
and it wasn't rushed, I like it the best.

Best answers
saiyan saga...goku finally finds out the truth about the saiyans and oozaruu...who killed his grandfather...and he fights vegeta for the first time in my favorite battle in all of db/dbz. also its the only saga where all the main characters actually hurt the enemy. krillin and piccolo fight, along with tien yamcha and chaoutzu...even tho they die...

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Namek saga for sure. Its the only reason i ever even watched DBZ.

Best answers
you r all forgetting about the babidi saga...the one wher majin vegeta fights goku.......i think its the greatest...i meen cumon itz goku and vegeta battling it out..ssj2 vs ssj2....u just cant beat that...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My favorite saga was that one when Vegeta and Goku fought but the most bad ass was when they were on the tournament talking and powering up that was BADASS!Vegeta was TEH PWNAGE on Majin lol.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's really just:

Saiyan---Namek or Frieza----Android (Cell was an android too :p)or Cell saga---- Buu saga

No sense in seperating the "namek saga" and "frieza saga" since frieza was always on Namek doing things and everything ultimately lead to him. Same with the Android saga, it was all leading up to Cell anyway, why divide it like that? Same with the Buu saga... all the events lead up to the ultimate crap with Buu. Don't overcomplicate crap o_O there are people who call the Future Trunks vs. Frieza episodes "the Trunks saga" it's ridiculous :rolleyes:

I liked saiyan saga because everybody fought, even Yajirobe.

I liked Namek saga just because... well it was good. Woulda been a nice conclusion.

I liked Android saga cause of the whole storyline with Trunks, the Androids, the Cell games... I mean I know it's the beginning of the "extensions" or whatever but I think it was very well done nonetheless. Also, Piccolo rocked. Twice. :D

Best answers
Frieza Saga = Easily the best by miles and miles

On a different note.........

The Cell Games is when Gohan goes SSJ (not Cell Saga)

Sayan--Namek--Frieza--Garlic JR--Trunks--Android--Cell--Cell Games

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cell pwns he was probably the best villian of them all
he was smart, enjoyed kickin ass, but died sadly

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree the frieza saga would have been the best ending for DBZ. But since they continued I like the Cell saga the best.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
frieza saga was the best... super saiyan is suposed to happen once every million years or something. after frieza EVERYONE gets freggin super saiyan, and then goku pulls super saiyan 3 out of his ass.

are you trying to tell me that not one saiyan in a million years ever trained hard to become super? im sure there was a few that tried, but since its a legend it RARELY happens.....

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
true, but i'll half to disagree and say that goku just shared the wealth and vegeta was just that pissed off.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the other super saiyans that existed were ment to have destroyed themselves in their rage, and so it is perfectly possible that there wasnt many before, Pain you say that saiyans trainned for millions of years, and not 1 appeared, this doesnt exactly mean anythin, no saiyan had ever been as strong as goku when he arrived on namek, and he gained a LOT more power while fighting freeza, plus he had a lot more motivation that the other saiyans because he was kind hearted, unlike ur average saiyan, plus goku only got so strong cuz he died and was allowed to keep his body, and train with king kai, under 10x gravity, and then he was wished back to life, had a hard battle, then trained under 100x earth gravity, and no saiyan could of trained that hard because they never had the chance to..... they didnt have gravity machines, they didnt have dragonballs and they weren't good people and there for didnt have the motivation......... my fav was either cell games or buu saga because i like the monologues in them, like 16 and when vegeta is about to fight goku, plus i think the animation was better, and it had more interesting characters, in my opinion

Best answers
cell saga is the best grownups get pwned while lil kids win :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All the saga own. But if there had to be a number 1 best...it has to be the Cell Saga.

It had the best and most complex storyline, bringing confusion, suspense and surprise. It had the most badass villan out the lot and all the characters played a worthy part (unlike the buu saga) Gohan opened up a new level (hehe put a shiver down my spine that bit did :D) and that powerstruggle O_O that was awesome, with all the guys helping by blasting cell in the back.
(Krillin - "No, don't do a Piccolo on me!" - cracked me up :smile: )

Oh, and if they stopped at frieza, we'd have never got to know Hercule :laff:

Best answers
I voted for the sayin saga
but i like all of them ...... heheh vegeta most be in it :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom