Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Majin Buu Saga

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm, i like all of them, the buu saga is drawed much better then the others, but if i had have to pick just one, i would go for the namek saga, it has the best story, the most evil char. in dbz ever, and it's very violent.

Best answers
The Cell Saga.. I mean come on guys.. the characters had the funniest come-backs, not only that but cell was a pretty smooth talker lol..

What with all the androids and crap I just knew that cell was the first of the next generation of villians.. Again I say, the Cell Saga .. No competition lol! :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
namek saga ownz all... the other saga's really had no meaning... in cell saga.. cell runs for half of the saga and gets beat up for the rest... he really didnt own anyone in that saga besides vegeta and trunks... on the other hand... the namek saga... it had a purpose... everyone wanted the dragonballs... and freeza was the only one that showed self power... all the other ones had to absorb ppl for their power... Goku vs Freeza ended up being the best fight in dbz history due to the fact that at the end the mighty warrior goku didnt make it out... it shouldve been the last dbz episode out of em all..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But then there it wouldn't be no bad ass Majin Vegeta O_O or bad ass Vegetto.No Ssj3 Goku!!! >_< I think is good how dbz ended.

Best answers
i think the cell saga was the best, they shoulda ended it there, cause ascended saiyan was like, the best transformation, next to ussj of course, which is awsome, i think dbz shoulda ended with vegeta......finding out.....that tien is HIS dad!!! that woulda been awsome!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vegetto91 said:
But then there it wouldn't be no bad ass Majin Vegeta O_O or bad ass Vegetto.No Ssj3 Goku!!! >_< I think is good how dbz ended.
but all that had no meaning... vegeta was just showing off... and SSJ3 goku is only introduced once.. i mean it was a kick ass transformation but it was kinda wack... i think anything byond ssj is wack... i mean... if the legendary ssj was suppose to be so "legendary" then why is there anything higher than it... besides... ssj4 should be the regular ssj to my opinion.. i mean first you go to a golden gorilla then back to a regular saiyan... and it even looks the best

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom