Best Melee Face Off

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My best melee face fights have been with Iceblade, Smeg & Falco (they al lcome from australian esf community, which hardly any of you would know =P).

People that I have had good melee battles with that you would be more familar with, probablly Mcc. I was on a crap pc with onboard gfx & he had 200ish ping.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
WB Andreyesf ^_^

Ontopic:
I recently started playing again yay but i keep getting disconnected or crashing...(crap) but i'm having fun with it again ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Andrey you don't need to thank everyone. It's keeping the thread off-topic. So do me a favor and try to have something on-topic included when you post.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well my best melee was in evm (evm suck's to spamabal)i did whith a vegeta to a Majin_vegeta 30 combo simple melee hit's to kill him (my pl was 4 000 000 , his pl was 56 000 000)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I only play against the lame beta testers (=P). My best fight had to be against Majin_You. Karrde's only good at spamming death balls at my ass.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I love it when I'm matched well with another player during melee. We both button mash against each other for defense, and it can go on for about seven turns! Those are great! I also like knocking soemone back, catching up behind them and going in fo the kill. Too bad that the knockback cooldown time is so long, or I could knock him back, rush behind him and smash him into the floorm like a ping-pong ball. Hmm...maybe you guys should make the double hit time period longer? I mean, cuz thats a REALLY small moment of opportunity.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Smith, you lucky bishes, it must be super cool testing, I can just imagine...

Well I never really told my best melee face off, here it is:

It was against grimreaper(yeahyeah), playing my esf_moon map, well there are asteroids floating around, which really comes to your advantage, and there's one bug that is super funny, if you swoop at the asteroid from the right angle you'll fly into it!:O We were flying around the asteroid looking for each other and then another guy came in with 600 ping, grim didn't notice him, so he gave him a backshot in melee and then we wasted him together.

Then grim joined my side just to get back at him, but then I changed team to the opposite and I sneak attacked him with melee, but I never really pwned him, lol.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Too bad that the knockback cooldown time is so long, or I could knock him back, rush behind him and smash him into the floorm like a ping-pong ball. Hmm...maybe you guys should make the double hit time period longer? I mean, cuz thats a REALLY small moment of opportunity.
It can be done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom