Best Melee Face Off

Best answers
:cool: Im One Of those Everyday Z Freaks And I Want To Know About Your Best Melee Moments From 1.2.. Id Have To Say Mine Was Is The World Tornement map the one with both Kid and Adult rings i was Gohan with a PL of 3,500,000 some where around that area and i was facin off against 2 bots on best diff we were havng a good ol time meleeing when i decided to take the fight to the sky the Freiza bot decided to follow me i turned around swooped him theni threw him right away at the cell bot and then i Kamehameha Waved them after they hit the ground it was rather cool. so theres my melee moment i look forward to hearing urs Peace out peoples

Vash:cool:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think my best melee moment was the first time I used double hit simple melee to pwn someone ^^
Made me happy to know that I at least stood a chance against the upper 50% of esf player's. :D

Best answers
Hehe ya that was always the best i used that alot its like running into a brick wall and saying DENIED!!!!lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vash, maybe you could try to, y'know, use some punctuation in your posts, I find it very hard to understand what you mean sometimes. You also tend to Write The First Letter In Caps During The First Few Sentences Of Your Posts. o_O

My best melee moment? When I was at the height of my skill and owned two people at the same time. I'd smack one into the ground, then blocked the 2nd person's attack as he swooped into me, kicked him up in the air, then swooped down to the 1st guy, threw him up at the 2nd guy as he was swooping down at me, then killed both with a Turbo-charged Gen-beam right after the two crashed into each other. All this took no more than 5 seconds.

Awesome stuff.

Cho

Best answers
When I fought Saru for like 15-30 minutes...Thing was, neither of us could kill eachother so the fight dragged on forever to get that first kill...

Best answers
Wow im liking all the input this goes to prove that melee Kicks Ass

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the moments where I beat up on ESFn00b, smashing him around makes me feel like a big man :). I also like the tought battles I will have when I come across someone with simlar or the same skill level as me & pwning thme too :).

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Gotta love those battles against players of much higher skill than you (such as saru against me or something) and when you get a good few hits on them you feel good :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
when i accidently did a long ass rolling kick combo on evm kami, everyone was like OMFG ROXOR NICE ZERO YEEAAH!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
My best fights and awesome was with John Volkov(beam spammer) , VeGeTTo who realy surprised me after so much time we didnt fight and others :D

Cho

Best answers
Andreyesf said:
My best fights and awesome was with John Volkov(beam spammer) , VeGeTTo who realy surprised me after so much time we didnt fight and others :D

arent you supposed to be banned? :X

🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
My best melee moment was when i played a guys that named slush i was only kickem to the ground then throw some lamebeams then he was disconnected.

Nooo he's back...o_o :shocked:

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The best melee face off I had was back during ESF Beta 1.1. I think it might of been Bio Brolly from the Ape clan, but he still leveled me since he was a really good player, either way I thought it was the best melee face off since I considered him one of the best and that I had that chance of fighting against him. Some other good fights I had were against members from the Ape and Z clan.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okay, we have to move on, welcome back andrey.

ON-TOPIC:
My best melee face off is against Grimreaper(Raeku), well, he's like the only guy I play online with lowish ping, so we get alot of fights with eachother and we learn the game together, so yeah, grim.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom