• SSJ 4

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hate DBZ, but the character designs aren't all bad. SSJ2, specifically, SSJ2 Gohan, Bojack movie. The hair was insane from the pics I've seen.

-Karrde-

Best answers
Magmus said:
i voted ordinary SSJ as after that it was ooh bigger hair how origonal

and SSJ4 aint an official Form as its craapy GT :p
Yay, things still haven't changed!

SSJ2 definatly looks cool. SSJ3 looks a bit stupid to me and SSJ4 = 73|-| 5(_)><0|2, so it's between SSJ and SSJ2. And SSJ2 it just SSJ with golder hair and cool lightning bolts around him, so it's SJJ2.

Best answers
Magmus said:
i voted ordinary SSJ as after that it was ooh bigger hair how origonal

hehe well you know the show was made in like the early to mid 90's. Mabye the jabs got a hold of some old bon jovi vids while drawing ssj2 =P

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My favorite form of super saiyan is the original form. This form was suppose to be the only form of the super saiyan legend. I can see them going ssj 2, but 3? Long golden hair isn't for a saiyan. They should've just kept the original form of ssj and left it as that. And for newcomers *cell, buu etc.* they could've just trained harder just as they did in their normal form. I also hate how they had kids the size of gohan going ssj when the adults trained for 20-30 years. A better plot for gohan's super saiyan transformation was to have him half-way get there in the hbtc instead of going all the way. Then when his father died, it would've been better for him to transform to ssj then. (Meaning him being the weekling out the whole group, and bursting out've no-where with a serge of power. Just as he would for ssj2, but with the original ssj instead.) I just think the missed the whole legend up with the ssj2 and 3 crap. *Expecially 4*.

Best answers
I don't know much about the show DBZ, but a friend of mine says that USSJ and SSJ 2 are the same thing

I think though SSJ 3 are pretty cool

Best answers
Goku: ssj2 = pwn
Gohan: ssj2 = pwn
Trunks: ssj2 = pwn
Vegeta: = No difference in any form so i would say ssj2 = pwn

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Numba 2.

Didn't get much out of SSj3 and 1 isn't dramatic enough.

And SSJ2's hair isn't really that spiky, just more dramatic spikes.

And the LIghtening...gotta love that.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
XXX said:
Goku: ssj2 = pwn
Gohan: ssj2 = pwn
Trunks: ssj2 = pwn
Vegeta: = No difference in any form so i would say ssj2 = pwn
Trunks never goes SSJ2 in DBZ.

Best answers
SSJ4, granted Gt wasn't that great- but it was still cool, and regardless to the show or it's lore I just think it looks the coolest. With all that power and stuff- *Sighs* Wish I was a super saiyan. *Kicks rock and walks away.*

Best answers
Ice Man said:
My favorite form of super saiyan is the original form. This form was suppose to be the only form of the super saiyan legend. I can see them going ssj 2, but 3? Long golden hair isn't for a saiyan. They should've just kept the original form of ssj and left it as that. And for newcomers *cell, buu etc.* they could've just trained harder just as they did in their normal form. I also hate how they had kids the size of gohan going ssj when the adults trained for 20-30 years. A better plot for gohan's super saiyan transformation was to have him half-way get there in the hbtc instead of going all the way. Then when his father died, it would've been better for him to transform to ssj then. (Meaning him being the weekling out the whole group, and bursting out've no-where with a serge of power. Just as he would for ssj2, but with the original ssj instead.) I just think the missed the whole legend up with the ssj2 and 3 crap. *Expecially 4*.
I completely agree that the extra transformations took away from the story and took the series way too far off course thus causing people *like myself* to "rip" into SS3 and GT's SS4 fanz in particular...
I could go with "SS2" if it were to be considered "Gohan's HIDDEN POTENTIAL" that the show had been building up for SOOOO very long...

-That's where I "draw the line" on transformations..no golden monkeys or blonde, sparkly, eyebrow-less, hippie monkeys 4ME

Best answers
Super Saiyan is cool but Super Saiyan 2 is definitely the best!!!!!

You gotta love the spikey hair and lightning!!!

Best answers
Vegeta SSJ2/Majin. pwn
Gogeta SSJ2. pwn
Gohan SSJ2. pwn

SSJ2. pwn :fight:

Best answers
i Love the SSJ 2 all the way..the spiky hair...the lightnings
especially on Majin Vegeta

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom