Best Final Fantasy?

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
US Releases

FF1, FF2 (FF4 Easy Type), FF3 (FF6), FF7, FF8, FF9, FF10 (Soon)

Simple as that.

And FF3US (FF6j for those who weren't paying attention in class) was my favorite.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah the old ff games were cool but the charaters and plot in ff7 was by far the best...

Best answers
Judge what are you talking about?? FFIX was awesome!! Personal fav FF game right there, second would have to be 8.
I haven't played tactics, but from what i heard from a few friends it was awesome. I'll borrow it sometime, but for now, i have to find out where these hacks on my arm came from, lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i liked 7 battle system much better than 8.. it just seemed ezer to handel and with the use of the handy dandy gameshark infinite limit brecks :devil: as if one omnislash wasnt enough.. :devil:

Best answers
lol i was never able to beat sephiroth since the stupid materia refused to level up after a while and i couldn't level up the Knights of The Round

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
haha all i needed to do was relflect, dubble, then cast kotr on ur self.. and use that one copy move to do cast kotr again... also make sure to use the death cast spell thing with phenix summon.. instant life :D i really played that game too much :devil:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey one omni slash is never enough. with the game shark on it took me 20 mins of omni slash, bloodfest, and all tifas moves (and ,yes i i hit the sweet spot everytime) to kill emerald weapon. that bastard has to much life i was like :shocked: and then i was like O_O and then i was like o_O and then after that :devsmile:

Retired
Best answers
lol, hey gundam, i just think FFIX wasn't my typ of game. the chars were small and stuff, i know the chars were ****ed up in FFVII but the story made up for that.

-[gF]-Tien

G
i liked ff IX because it borrowed a lot of elementsfrom FFTACTICS(my favorite game)

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
FF 7 was my favorite ever since I started playing it, runner up would be FF 4[FF 2 for snes in US, for those who don't know], and then FF T. 7 had awesome limit breaks! [My trio being Cloud, for omnislash, Barrett, for catastrophe, and Cid, for highwind, although it never did do that much damage for me]!

BTW: When fighting Bizzaro Sephiroth [the second last boss, the one that does stigma] what does it mean when the game says "Remeber the sequence of 5 targets, and beat them."?

Ten

Best answers
Anyone who said FF7+ ruled go to The 8-Bit link in my sig and post what you said there. Oldschool owns newschool graphics

Best answers
FF1! The very first FF ever! Notice all the hacks out there for it? It has all the sprites you could want with all the damn hacks, the Gameboy Advanced version of it rules all ass, AND it was the very first one period! Bahamut was the greatest! =P Actually.... I say a tie between FF6, FFT, and FF1

Best answers
Majin_You, had to kill him in a certain order, think head or torso first so it couldnt revive the other dead parts

overall best FF?
FF7 the stroyline kicked ass, FF9 for most other things

FF8 is S***! why would anyone want to doa dolphin bash to a enemy??? also the GF's are all F***ed up!

my opinion,

Please note, non of these words may be reproduse *thinks of somthing funny/durty* eletronically or in/on material:p

in other words DONT FLAME ME!

Best answers
Please note, none of these words may be reproduse *thinks of somthing funny/durty* eletronically or in/on material:p
Ha ha ha, i read that and just burst out laughing, lol.

And Maijin_You, the first sephiroth ain't to tough, Easiest you could do would be to use Knights of the Round (if you don't got it, get it. It'll make the second fight a hell of alot easier, same with omnislash). After knights of the round use another tough summoning like Bahumut ZERO, that should finish him off.

Otherwise, you have to hit the places on him all but his core (little circle thingy at bottom). Doing that for a long time and repetitive beatings, you'll be able to fight Sephiroth in his One Wing Angel form (i can't remember if you heal after the battle, but theres no break in between, yet i know you can use summonings you have already). Hope that helps, c ya

Banned
Banned
Best answers
man, a bunch of you guys are forgetting FF5

They released it with ff6(3 for US) on the PSX a few years back.
I hate the game, but don't count it out.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u know there doing a remake of ff7 for the ps2...

:devil: /me thinks about ff7 with ps2 grafix :devil:

Best answers
Oh my god, lol you can't be serious. If they are (unless you can show me something that proves they are), i'm confused at that. I'm not sure if FFX is out yet (probably is somewhere), and they're working on FFXl, why.. The hell, would they remake FF7, lol (not yelling at you, just confused if they would do that). Yet even if they did that, i would buy it because i wouldn't wanna replay it with better graphics, and second i got a PSone lol.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why? u make it sound like a bad thing? whats wrong with taking ff7 and making it cooler?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom