Best ESF Players

Best answers
I can't believe my name wasn't mentioned. [-TFW-]Holy Crusader for all of you :\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wheee! i love a good challange, i find it best to fight and find someone who totally whups your ass, then you figure out his technique, just like in the movie and return with a mighty win ^_^ well, im not so good but i can put up a fight, i own many people in 1 vs 1 but then again, im not too good.... bah as if, im da best!.... hmm.... *runs off*

Best answers
yeh its tru. i can kick ppls asses, which i couldnt do, whom i couldnt beat befor. and i can do it with little problem..if i trully try.

Best answers
I think best non cheating player i ever fighted are:

-Imot
-IceOnly
-~}{legend}{~

Best answers
The ony ones I've payed are....

A few of ape clan
NightShade
Sonic The Vampire

and I can't remember the rest,but locals in HK sux0rz....

And thee definitely isn't a best playerin ESF,you can train yourself to be as good as ape clan members but then that's hard.....REAL hard....

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by son-moran
I think best non cheating player i ever fighted are:

-Imot
-IceOnly
-~}{legend}{~
imot is good.... but the rest?!

well i have beaten them all in their own servers...... :-\

but yeah imot is good.

Best answers
yeh sure ill fighty ou. just look for the ds clan server. raiden and i are there, usualy. we also only play on weekends so you might wanna check then. oh and look for a server called !!!!!!!!!!. thats the one i use

Best answers
Your all so lucky to be able to play each other, in South africa we are limited to 2 servers and lousy players. Not much competition here, i own most people i come up against, but im sure someone would put me in my place if i came to one of your servers, only problem is im not to keen on playing with a 700 ping. Only one really good player in South Africa called Risky, he is damn good, but his ping helps him alot (10). I WANT A GOOD OPPONENT, one of u l33t players, plz come kick my ass and put me in my place!

Best answers
I suck at it but atleast I have fun playing the game! I would hate it playing always with the same carac and killing people the same way!!!

Best answers
i also only play to have fun and to get better.

@gr00vy : i did not forget your name. But its long time ago we playes vs and it was your server. But iam sure you are on an higher level then iam.

Best answers
I'm ok myself, i'm not the best tho but
1.Groovy
2.Goldsaiyan
3.Bio Brolli
4.Mystix
5.Kakarotto
I'm not to sure if thats the right order but they Are the best out of ESF!! i'm nothing to them

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
1.groovy( i want to fight u again at a server where i have the ping advantage: ( )
2.bi0...u havent given me your fullest yet...
3.mystix... i say we're even right about now?
4.panther... cant even catch u
5.Majin Saiyajin at his good comp.... now theres our tele whore!!
6.Xtreme... u fight pretty good...
7.kami+m.picollo.. u 2 fight the same...
8.litenburg?
9.nigtshade
10.????
this isnt a order just a names in alist

dont have a top 10 person...

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i want earth league!!! (sorry this post is in the wrong place :p ... at least then we can have proper 1on1's to prove who's the best)

but nevertheless who is better... this game was made for one thing and one thing alone = FUN:yes:

Best answers
few guys from the ape clan are the best iv had the honor to play with. Win a few lose a few, meh. i dont "get out" in the game as much as i should. oh well :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom