Best ESF Players

Best answers
truth is there is no best.

I can beat bio in a melee fight but he can mix melee and beams better

panther mystix and myself all do tricks and control swoop super well.

m.piccilo eye lasers but beat before

prozac is good but i cant fight him at best because of lag issues

hsu also is a killer with counters and control of swoop

golden is just evil but like prozac i cant fight him without having some delay

I think that is about it far as i know. they are the top fighters of esf right now dont agree then too bad :)

Best answers
Mr.piccolo and Mystix are the bestt I played because I like my server (hehehe 0 ping) and don't go out of it unlessit's like an official central one.

Best answers
toughest person ive faced would be pcjoe. I remember him taking 3 of us on at the same time lol. Ive faced a few ape guys as well. They were a good challenge. I think one of them asked me to join the clan i cant remember who though.. too long ago lol.

Best answers
id just like to say that anybody can be called good but its just what kind of strategie they each use. if someone uses instant block and melee then i dont think many stand a chance. that is a really annoying strategie but i already mentioned whom i think is best and i am getting to be quite the terror......i just never go all out unless its majin or mystyx.

Best answers
I'd like to fight PCjoe again to see how good he really is... PCjoe if you read this IM me at CxGohanJin2xC on AIm me wants fight ^_^.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont think my Fight with PC Joe was ment to be.
When I finally got to 1on1 with him we were both hitting each
other, and I was on his server. 0 ping doesn't matter to me. But
what I hated is that my comp kept crashing/restarting on its own
during every round or so.

And if it wasn't that then HL would crash, got annoying as hell.
Never the less. PCJoe is an addiction. Once you fight him, you
dont want to fight anyone else. But if you cant even hit him. Then
just dont waste your time trying to talk him into going 1on1 with
you. He is very busy these days ^_^

Best answers
nic...so basically what you are saying is that he wupped ur sorry ass -_- lol

Best answers
I wish I could face even people who are even remotly good. I stopped playing esf about a month ago.(More because of half life problems though) But I only faced 5 or 6 people that I really had to try against.(Like putting down the ps2 controller because someone knows how to teleport. lol) Well the best people I faced were V' and Sonic the Vampire. V' only stayed for about 10 minutes and I'm pretty sure I beat him in two 1 on 1s (I guess you could call them duels) , but my ping was much lower and he left right away so it dosn't count for me. But Sonic beat me pretty good, 1-3 or so.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol
If I lost I would have admitted it. Anyway it wasn't really a fight. Everytime I got back
in I would hit him he would hit me, we would teleport around for a bit then my stupid comp would
do something...well...stupid.

Best answers
Of cause it wasnt a fight lol cause ESF is not fighting.... (well technicly you cant say that) anyways ive seriously never seen Pcjoe on a server oh and ping makes all the differance.
But knowing that Pcjoe could be on a server would make me excited ^^

Best answers
ya he is but im not sure if we ever went 1 on 1 cuz we were on the same team i think....

Best answers
Ouchers muchachos meza comprend'e ass inserto

1.PCjoe
2.Forrest
3.[TM]Veggeto

Best answers
the only perosn i had a problem with was pc joe when i first got the beta but i want to fight his ass again im sure ill whoop him

Best answers
I haven't played a hard person in awhile.. I played V' yesterday, but the server lagged so much that it was impossible to fight somone 1 on 1, and it was crowded as hell too... I'm pretty damn good tho, used to get my ass kicked in meelee, but then I found piccolo, and developed my new strategy, now I pretty much own any server I join (unless it's the middle of a map, when everyone else is SSJ)

Best answers
ok here are people i think are good

Mystix
............cough

He is literaly the only good play I have ever played with that kept up/did better than me..

Best answers
Gohan I played you the other day and let me tell you...I'm not impressed, I wasn't even trying and you still couldn't handle me with ease...and I am not that good at all (not to mention my ping was 3x yours). I am sure if you went up against some real good people they would put you in your place.

But to keep this from flaming too much...

V' is good...
ape made me their ***** one day when i was on their server
A few of the |:Z:| people are real good but some are cheap
Other than that I don't play the ESF servers very often (I like custom maps) so I don't encounter any of the legends

Edit: Forgot to mention I was ripped as hell when i was playing you Gohan

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well like Nightshade said, there is no best...

But to name the players at the top:
Entire ~{ape}~ clan with emphasis on bio, mystix, panther and ns
me [grOOvy] {all thnx to mystix's training}
haven't fought V' so I can't say
GoldenSaiyan [has questionable but "very" fast skills]
m.piccollo [he lasers, but i put him here coz he performs well in VERY high ping...]

I have fought the other beta testers and esf team members... and they are exceptionally good as well... but i am not listing them coz i never had a long enough fight with them to notice their actual skills.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the only one i ever lost of is golden saiyan, hes darn good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom