• Android 18

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Captain Ginyu

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I freaking love Trunks... I want to have his babies! O.O..... Anyways He's the best! Only guy in the entire series that used a sword! Well besides Dabura.... But Trunks was awesome with it... I hated the fact that the sword broke on 18's arm.... Made me a sad Panda...

Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
I freaking love Trunks... I want to have his babies! O.O..... Anyways He's the best! Only guy in the entire series that used a sword! Well besides Dabura.... But Trunks was awesome with it... I hated the fact that the sword broke on 18's arm.... Made me a sad Panda...
well actually, the tip just cracked a bit. he probably has it fixed later. anyways Trunks and Cell are my two favorites. Cells combined Evil and want for a great challange makes him a good villain, much more well rounded then the DIE DIE DIE KILL KILL EXPLODE type of villain. hes kinda like a dark side of goku. Trunks, whats not to like about him? he has the coolest SSJ hair(not sure why people say it sucks) and like kidboy said, he is the first one to use a sword, and the second to use a wepon in the series. what could be a more bad**s entrence then to come in there, destroy freiza with alot of fancy chops, and blow a hole straight through king cold? not to mention the fact that he was SSJ the whole time, which back then was a HUGE deal, because only Goku could do it, and couldnt control it. i think that the best theame song for trunks though is "Heart Of Sword" or the ending music for Ruroni Kenshin (but they cut it off at the end, cause the credits are short. its actually 3 minutes long or so.)

Edit: oh and for those of you who say that goku never lost and overcame everything... sorry but you are wrong. yea, thats right. Remember when Goku fought Cell? he gave up. Gohan beats him, goku just ends up killing himself and making cell stronger. but in doing so, did save earth, so oh well :]

Best answers
This game needs Yamcha or Tien, but since they are not in this game, ill have to go with Vegeta.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmm..... when you come to think about it , it's sorta hard to say that goku defeated kid buu , i mean look at it , earth's people , vegeta , shenron (namek) , Hercule (dunno why i mensioned him "You dam cheater , stop those fake light show!" - probaly what he would say if in esf) , Fat buu , just about every1 kept the resistance up so goku could lanuch the spirit bomb and pwn buu

oh well , i use a bit of everyone

Piccolo (you just gotta luv the sbc & scatter shot) Gohan/trunks (Fast Transes) , Vegeta (finalflash and bif bang are very powerful attacks) cell (a combination of nearly all/most charcters with a frenzy of attacks) Krillin (MY BEST FAV! gets both good speed and power , and if some1 had more pl then you and they were another class , it wouldn't matter , because you have the speed for anything)

it will be interesting to see what 17/18 , tien (if our little community operation comes off the ground) & the ginyu force offer

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Piccolo/Cell (Good/Evil), for the Special Beam Cannon. It's so damn good.

Best answers
trunks for me excpet they got him so damn weak on here it doesnt make sense. but im a loyal fan so **** it trunks is jus dat dude :laff: :laff:

Best answers
i love vegeta, i think its rather upsetting that hes always so miserable coz goku is always a step ahead. i just think hes too slow in normal form, the ssj makes up for that and have bigbang and finalflash, a beam and a bomb lol good stuff

trunks have u been on the FX server? im sure iv seen u. the server is a css server now but it was esf, we on falcons nest now hehe

Best answers
sorry for double posting. yeh u wer on the server

i was ramirez then

Best answers
I wonder why piccolo gets so little votes it my second favorite char in dbz next to Broly it self.(but he wasnt in the episodes)

Best answers
Just like Goku [my fav] but still think that Vegeta , and Buu will be very very interesting in the beta

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
isnt this old and closable yet?

I went from piccolo
to trunks
to vegeta - buu

Vegeta and Kid Buu are the coolest.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ZeroNightmare said:
isnt this old and closable yet?

I went from piccolo
to trunks
to vegeta - buu

Vegeta and Kid Buu are the coolest.
i bet it's stickied for a reason , to prevent heaps of "who is the best charcter" threads by other users

trunks 1.3 ftw

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Goku...... ftw

He is my fav character because he's just a good all rounder character ^_^

Best answers
im still with vegeta, especially since EVM. his ultimate sacrifice is gr8 wen ur on low hp and majin vegeta is super fast :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom