• Captain Ginyu

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally Posted by Ashur
2 gohan pshhsss....
Little steller of goku and piccolo moves... He is a little gey boy... He is not powerfull in game or in esf....
He has a limmit to his powers.... So waht if he can early trans....
No difrance he is so weak that it doesnt mather is he could go ssj4.....
personlay the gohan is on the lowest ranking... in my book
sheesh..

Gohan LEARNED the kamehameha.... Yamcha/goten/goku/gohan/buu... and more they could all to the kamehameha... but not stolen..

Dang, its like its a candy from a baby you can't just take and say , hey look i stole piccolos masenko.... gohan learned masenko from picollo... kamehameha from goku.... and what is so bad about that?

I think gohan is quite strong in esf... and in DBZ he is awsome... well in the cell saga.

Best answers
Number 1 are strongest, then 2, 3, 4 and so on...

1) Mystic Krillin
Fastest to swoop speed
1 hit kill disc
homing beams
kamehameha

2) Evil Buu
Fast swoop speed
Got lot og hp can survivor kamehameha, and it also help you in melee
Got mouht blast witch abrosbed player ki in it explosion rang and make explosion bigger (Can be bigger then Fianl Flash)
Candy beam, goos in use after throwing a player, (Donute gives 100.000 ki)

3) SSJ Goku
Got Kame torpedo and kamehameha
Can teleport when chargeing a beam... (Cost lot ki that's why he is lower rank)
And Spirit bomb witch is none guided beam

4) SSJ Vegeta
Final Flash are strongest guided beam
Big Bang are strongest none guieded beam

5) SSJ Gohan
Can go ssj quick
Got shield so he can survivor any beam attack that hit shield

6) Cell
Got fast swoop speed
and can do many attacks

7) Friezar
Got 1 kill attack, and its guided (Friezar Disc)
Finger Laser cant be block and are very good in use after throwing a player
Deaht Bomb very strong none guided beam
And he got high hp

Mustly i never use krillin...
i like goku got strong attack as normal form....
I use Buu then i play serios..
But my all time farvorite is Vegeta! I love his style in DBZ :laff:
I began see that friezar aren't that weak as i thought.... Deaht bomb are seriosly strong! Dont know if its stronger then Big Bang.. Could be testet....

how i know all this ?
some times i make a server with this includ the name "Test Server" i test ESF thing and char's...

*Im out - Went off to find out what strongest Deaht Bomb or Big Bang*

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And Spirit bomb witch is none guided beam [align=right] by 009 [/align]
Or in other words... it's an projectile. :p

Best answers
i like Both Goku and Vegeta they are very cool.
when goku is ssj he is very fast.
when vegeta is ssj he is very powerful.

and they rock the vote to.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Son goku, fusion will never be in esf...

anyway, krillin all the way, he has the neat kamehameha move which is pretty strong and when he transforms he is the fastest char of all and making him the best choice for melee

Best answers
Anyone notice when Krillin and Gohan do a KHH the animations look like a Final Flash?

Anyway I think Gohan is better than everyone :devgrin: guess why

Best answers
ummm goku is rigged! not fair... he's the main character and the strongest......

Best answers
Gohan is the way to go main reason he tranforms early and has relatively good beam attacks

Best answers
I think it's Vegito. Vegito is mixture between Goku and Vegeta, mixture between two best characters! So, Vegito's really strong too, and his attitude is cool! It's Vegito:D

Um, can I choose only one of those which are on that list...Oh well.. ^_^

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Piccolo

I said goku before, but i think he ties with piccollo

The only bad part he has is he's not as fast as goku, which can be a draw back. This may sound wierd but i think he's a good teleporter, and practically all his moves are easy to combine with melee. SBC charges fast and acts as my generic ball after i mele someone, sometimes i hit them in time with the SBC, as i dub "Special Beam Fist". Plus its as fast as hell.

Eye laser isnt as good as finger laser but look cooler in my opinion (not draggin along with the finger..) and that is easily compined with melee.

Scatter Shot is one of the most fun attacks to use, shot everywhere then have them come together. This is combined with melee when I throw someone, shoot randomly and rejoin them on the ground the person has been thrown on.

Props to Piccolo!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
after some time, I still say Frieza is the best for his ability to make quick kills. And high HP assures a longer life than most...too bad his speed is low, but that makes his handling a lot better. Yup. Frieza's #1 for me.

Best answers
Goku and Vegeta is the best, Vegeta got great POWER, and Goku is almost powerful like Vegeta but is a litle Faster and he can Teleport when he charges. YEAY for me:D

Best answers
I would have to go with Vegeta being my favorite. He is a good fighter in ESF, and also in the cartoon he acts awesome.

Best answers
Hey I would go with NO ONE . Because it's just like that , vegitto would be the best at fighting , Buu should be better because he can absorb anywone , frezzer should be the best with telekinesis he can blow up vegitto with one atack , vegeta is the worrior
with the best power , goku is the best at all and etc so everyone has his character , THE BEST CARACTER IS THE ONE THAT YOU USE PERFECT , in esf , caracter , But my personal favorite should be goku =D . And number 2 vegeta , so I should prefer Vegitto best :]

Best answers
Yeah... Piccolo's the best...
He has a serious lack of speed, but the eyelasers, SBC and Scatter Shot make him quite good...
Yeah if you're a melee whore don't take him - slowwwwwwwww
He's the beammaster ! If you know that in ESF there is more than one attack slot this is your char...

Best answers
Something ,,, short and precise , if picolo's a beammaster than I'm vegeta :] .

And if Buu wich can take almost all the atacks from all players by absorbyng them isn't better then shoot me !!! :]

OO By the way Buu , when he absorbs someone , he gains a skill , and pl , or just a skill??

Best answers
The best character in the entire DBZ universe would be Vegeta !! Hes the second strongest character next to Goku, but that doesnt matter...hes BAD ASS! He has PRIDE! He was EVIL! He WAS MAJIN!!! :devgrin: And did i mention...HES THE PRINCE OF SAIYANS!!!!

Vegeta PWNS u

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom