Best Anime?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Desertfox

What you`ve seen..........
"Why isn't Tenchi Muyo up there? Its by far the best anime i've seen"

Tenchi Muyo. I don't know why I like it so much, but I do. Hence my name and sigs, devoted to my favoutate character.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
tenchi muyo is good, tyoko in tokyo killed it, the movies where very good.

I like Ranma 1/2 better.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nah your all wrong DBZ will always be the king. Out of every show i have never seen another show so widely used for advertisment on everythin on chip packets fast food chain outlets its everywhere man thats cus its soooooooo good

Best answers
Originally posted by Cucumba!
Please note that sig sizes are now limited to 600x200 and 600k. Please shrink your sig if it exceeds this limit.

Desertfox, you DEFINATELY need to make that sig smaller.
SORRY CUCUMBA

im going to make is sorry to @ll:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Lid

L
Originally posted by L33T ha4or
nah your all wrong DBZ will always be the king. Out of every show i have never seen another show so widely used for advertisment on everythin on chip packets fast food chain outlets its everywhere man thats cus its soooooooo good
This pic has ur name calling hax0r

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well what do you think is the best? anyway arent people allowed to have an opinion.

HEY!!!! someones messed with me post i said more than that

Lid

L
it may be widely used, doesn't make it the best... it's the best kiddie series, there are MUCH more mature series and movies in anime that DBZ doesn't even hold a feather to ie. Ninja Scroll and Vampire Hunter D. (yes, the plot sucks, but the animation is neck and neck with ninja scroll)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ninja scroll was pretty cool but it focused pretty much entierly on pure gore was more adult but didnt have to "awesome, dude" quailties of DBZ. DBZ is the best anime as a all rounder as in lots of eps, good animation (except latter after tournament saga fighting animation sucked) well there wasnt much story thats the only drawback i reccon. i could say more but im to tired:tired:

Lid

L
ninja scroll was pretty cool but it focused pretty much entierly on pure gore was more adult but didnt have to "awesome, dude" quailties of DBZ. DBZ is the best anime as a all rounder as in lots of eps, good animation (except latter after tournament saga fighting animation sucked) well there wasnt much story thats the only drawback i reccon. i could say more but im to tired:tired:
It has the most un-realistic fight scenes known to man, and the plots sucked (don't say otherwise, deep down inside u know they made no sense)... and the thousands of plot holes also make it crappy... hmmm what pic should i use now...

Best answers
Originally posted by xstortionist
they all suck ;) nothing compares to samuria Jack...so step up.
That there is one i cant stand, it is WaY worse than Shin Chan, Pokemon and Digimon!

G-S

Oh Dont forget DinoZaures

Lid

L
I'm gonna step up by saying this: Samurai Jack isn't an anime, KTHXBYE :D

Best answers
The best anime is Lucky luck.....::D :D :D :D

Ahhhhhh..............my sig looks so damn........plz cucumba let me make it bigger.....oh no ive got an idea........i make me a new ones

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lid i think many of the plot holes were created in the dubbing not totally sure tho cus im not a true hard core DBZ fan cus i dont watch jap eps

and there is a noticable lack of form in the fighting, anyone who knows anything about real fighting knows what im talkin about

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and there is a noticable lack of form in the fighting, anyone who knows anything about real fighting knows what im talkin about

yes its not like any marsel art, but its not ment to be:S

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Guru_San

...? Never even heard of it before...

G-S
OMG Lucky Luck evryone knows him!

The cowboy who shoulds faster then his shadow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom