Beerus

Best answers
I've no clue how far you all plan to go with characters, but I've just been working on Beerus for some hours and thought he'd be nice to donate. (When finished)

The only Russian ESF fan
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
It is unlikely to be included in the game itself, though you might make it a custom plugin.

Best answers
Ah. Thanks all. Is there a list of unfinished characters anywhere?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Cell. Any form. I have seen nothing of him, at least nothing concrete.

Haven't seen Fat buu, or Muscle Buu, or Slim Grey Buu. Only Kid buu so they could be unfinished.

18 is definitely not done, though I'm going to assume the same person that did 17 will finish that one.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
I think cell is done or partially finished, really doubt 17 will get finished.
You should talk to the team in that regard, just join the teamspeak and speak to one of them since some of them dont come to the forums very often.

Red Saiyan Mod
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
I brought your post to the attention of the team.
I recommended them to give you a chance to see what you can do.

Legacy
★ Black Lounger ★
Discord Member
Best answers
Nice sculpt, sir. Keep it up. Can't wait to see the progress. Keep this thread updated.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
The team is looking for people who can actually finish assets, and not just get half way done before getting bored and quitting; which seems to be one of the primary causes of lag in terms of development.

They've gotten help from several interested fans, and very few have actually remained to contribute and offer assistance on assets that are still needed.

You should confirm with the team but I am pretty sure assets that are still needed are: All of Cell's forms. Android 18(Her first appearance outfit) Android 16.(RR logo) & All of buu's forms save for Kid. I believe they have the rest covered including transformation states.

((And that is not including level's and environmental objects like plants mountains rocks trees ect.))

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i can vouch for one hiccup on the tien project, a model was completed and textured. But the animation rig was released with 2 different skeletons, none of my animations were cross compatible with the other one. Im no darktooth, i cant make myself animate 50+ animations over

Best answers
Thanks for the heads up and compliments all. The most that I could do at the moment for them would concern the modeling phase and texture outputs for composites. I can't animate to save my life at the moment, but I do have a bit of rigging comprehension.
I'll make sure that I'm interested by attempting to finish one of said characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom