Beems or Mele, which is te pwner :p

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I like melee, but I'm still working on mixing beams in a melee fight, I need to work on getting 'back' into the melee fight after I blast a beam :]
I remember back in 1.0 I'd run into sonic in a server (back when he was teh ph34r \o/) me failing to mix both would occur...he can vouch for that :p

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Magus said:
I like melee, but I'm still working on mixing beams in a melee fight, I need to work on getting 'back' into the melee fight after I blast a beam :]
I remember back in 1.0 I'd run into sonic in a server (back when he was teh ph34r \o/) me failing to mix both would occur...he can vouch for that :p

Well mixing in beams is much more useful than it used to be, considering it used to just do damage. Somebody swoop through your kamehameha and smack you into a wall. Now yo--

What do you mean BACK when he was the ph34r!? I AM STILL TEH PH34|2!!

Best answers
The thing is, if you play this game, you can smell a beam coming. And sensing that makes you get a free hit, simple as that. If your playing with a -good- person, beams are rather useless. Anyone can hear a kamehameha being charged or fired, do some manouvres and you get a free hit, yay?

Oh and don't you tell me to watch me. I simply made a useless reply like he did, even though that's not -rightful-, it still doesn't make him have right to. Look at the last one, "Anytime", how does that sound to you? Or is that just ok because I'm replying?

....riiiiiiiiight

Best answers
Beams are very deadly in the hands of a good user, you can't hear a kamehemaha being charged at high distances or see a guy charging one behind a rock.
"Unless if you're using Wallhack or a modified/hacked sprite that shows up as a large light"

I pwned many people with the Buu strategy, get alot of Donuts, become super buu and then beam/melee everybody.
I've killed many melee experts by simply detonating and predicting where they teleport.

Best answers
Well I can see a person flying around with a kamehameha sprite that covers his entire body. I do have to admit the main reason I die is because of beams. It's mostly a beam striking me in my back, or off guard. I've played with Buu, know the story. Most people just call it lame because it's pretty annoying to them, however that I don't care about.

I was actually aiming at 1on1 fights with people who know the game inside-out. If I'm having a duel with someone I can see/hear them doing a kamehameha or a Mouthblast. However, if I'm at public and there's someone charging at a long distance, then I cannot hear or see it, no.

Best answers
Buu is overpowered.
Probably because of the speed advantage while he should be slowed down.

Buu is pretty useless without his candy ray, yes it may be cheap, but so is all the other beam attacks.
People should go play CS if they can't stand being killed by it.
It's funny that most ESF players are CS players, they simply whine the same way as CS players do.

"How can you melee so good?, you must hack?!!!"
"Godmode hacker!"
"PL hacker"
etc etc.
I wish they should put these words on the 'llama' list so people say Bleeeeeeargh instead of those words.

Reason why I'm pretty used to ESF playing style is because I've played BFP and Unreal tournament, both those games requires very fast reflexes and intelligence, tactics.

Best answers
Whenever Buu is transformed, he's a bit overpowered. However, if your in a game with some decent people it's pretty hard to get your donuts in time before they ascend. When you die if your pl is high, you lose around 200k per time you die. And they only increase power if they die, that plcatchup thing should be cancelled at any public.

I used to play Unreal Tournament as well, along with Action Quake 2 and those fast paced games. Used to speed, having high reflexes, it gives major advantages in esf yeah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom