Beems or Mele, which is te pwner :p

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
advacned melee > current melee > beams :)

Best answers
Im not sure but at my server we just waste our times hogging the dragon balls to gain pl and go shooting beams killing everone and crashing the server. At my server i just do nothing much but hog the dbs for pl. I dont really know y most people like me like to do this but its just fun.

Best answers
i like beem's and melee equally i like beems because of ps's and melee cause its a bit more challanging

Best answers
Melee is great in close combat , but beems' are far more powerfull and deadly . The combination of both is what makes a great warrior :cool:

Best answers
I usually beam until I transform and then I melee

So..

Advanced melee > Beams > Melee

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
_Sokol_ said:
Melee is great in close combat , but beems' are far more powerfull and deadly . The combination of both is what makes a great warrior :cool:

Exactly. That's what I'm talking about.

Best answers
A "great" warrior doesn't allow someone to charge a beam, a "great" warriors hits the person before he can even move or charge anything. If there's a SSJ Goku charging a kamehameha, you can either try a heroic attempt and suddenly hit him, or you can just beam him to death, totally up to you.

There aren't things like "teh pwner" with weapons. Melee can be perfectly used which makes beams useless. However, if your *cough* great *cough* at hiding and doing *cough* sneak *cough* mapnukes, yeh I suppose your a "pwner" then.

As for your poll, I like melee better.

Best answers
in my opinion, they are both just as good, you can't take out melee and still have esf beta, and you can't take out beams and still have a good dbz like game

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is an easy question to answer...A COMBO OF BOTH BEAMS & MELEE = PWNZ0R j00r AZZ0RZ!

Best answers
lol i think i'd get bored just using one type all the time ^_~
The best tactic seems to be mixing your attacks and suprising the enemy.
Usually beams are quite good to use for defending.

Beam Back0rz - when they swoop towards you, chuck a generic beam at them to knock them back

Ki Blob Bombard - If they are swooping at you from a distance you can kiblob like mad then block there melee.

Kame Torpedo Mine - Charge a kame torpedo and use them as either a mine for them to melee into OR use it to protect yourself from beams.

ahh now i sound like another bloody esf guide >_<

Best answers
I have been caught by a surprise generic beam in a melee fight every now and then, but do you know what happens right after that? I fall from getting hit, swoop right back at them. Now they have a serious problem. A 75% ki ForeverZero is locked onto them and they are not locked onto me and I am going to reach them before they have time for another beam! So what do we do? We play a cat-and-mouse game of "teleport frantically away from FZero and hope he doesn't catch me while I try to target him!" Oh, too bad, he caught you and you went flying into a mountain. Sound familiar, guys?

Best answers
I tend not to teleport frantically after throwing a generic beam. *shrugs* just me.

Best answers
Yeah it does ForeverZero, but most of these people aren't that fast or accurate. I've seen my brother play this game, he's better than anyone regular I see, but it's hell slow. When your used to the game it becomes instinct when something is possible and when not. If you see someone charge a kamehameha at 10 feet, I'd attack, as fast as I could. Others would fall back because they're afraid they might catch that thing.

It's a matter of experience. And some *cough* of those around here don't know much about this game or don't play it often. I'd do the same thing as you would, while someone else would be waiting for them to come, or charge a generic beam himself.

Best answers
i really cant vote since i use both alot but i use melee just a little more than beam

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mixing different kinds of beams with melee is *very* possible if you know what you're doing, and no one in this thread is talking about mixing kamehamehas with melee. We're talking about generic beams and masenkos and ki blasts. A well placed quick paced ki blast can catch someone off gaurd really easily at short-to-medium ranges. It doesn't do much damage (like 9) but it still does damage, sometimes enough to end a fight.

Well placed Generic beams do more than throw your opponent off by stopping their swoop for half a second; they do a lot of damage. A fully charged generic beam hitting someone in the face can do 40+ damage. A detonated generic beam hitting someone in their side does less, but still enough to account for one or two melee smashes. They also don't take much of any energy to charge, and locking on is not a difficult process if you aren't new to the game. Dragging your mouse frantically over the screen and hitting your opponent is usually enough to do it. I do it all the time.

Everybody has their own way of dealing with one on one battles. SC_Litebringer (Before he .. well he sort of retired, but not quite) and I were almost total equals back when the SC clan was still around but it wasn't because of his melee skills. I was better at cornering and predicting where he'd teleport. He was better at totally ****ing randomly placed generic beams in the middle of fights, which almost always hit me dead on because they were so well placed and spur of the moment. Like combos or anything, once you get good enough at predicting when and how to use beams in melee it can prove a tasteful and tactical addition to your arsenal.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
So hard to choose.. I love melee.. then again theres something incredibly satisfying about knocking back a Gattling Gun attack with a Generic Beam. :D

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lynxy said:
Thank you so much you sharing that!

....freak

No lynxy, thank you for sharing that with us. It was unnecessary and unprovoked. Watch it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom