Beam

Should you be able to let go of beams without haveing a explotion?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
well according to dbz the beam is attached to the person firing it. It's meant to be that way. even piccolo's sbc shoud've been attached.

look at the n00b!

Mog

Best answers
Originally posted by My5tIcDrAg0n
yeah it would be a bad idea because people would wuss out of PS's all the time if they start to lose
i dont think that changing exploding to detatching would make it possible to get out of a ps.
all thats being suggested is that while a beam is in motion, you can detatch it by right clicking instead of making it explode...

i think its a good idea cos i dont remember seeing a kamehameha explode in mid air without hitting anything...
i doubt goku would have stayed holding on to the kamehameha when he missed... he would have let go. :p

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
again. its great! its way better then people are laming whit the explosions. someone fires a beam to me. i want to block, and they let explode it! IF they they change it to that it makes a ball of it, i am possible to block it. and not explode my ass off!

Mog

Best answers
yep, thats what i was thinking... but it could become a spamming technique altho atleast people would have a chance to block the spam so i guess it would be okay.
i guess a good way to stop it from being used for spamming would be to disallow people who detatch beams the ability to recharge ki for several seconds after using it.

Best answers
sooooooo.....you want to basically have an all-around energy attack that you can control, explode, and detach? Sorry, but that is not balanced at all. I like the way beams are now. You can control them and they are way more powerful, but you are committed and can't move. Projectiles are less powerful and you cant control them, but you arent as committed .

Think about balance before you suggest an idea.

Mog

Best answers
at the moment you arent commited... you can just blow it up straight after firing it..... :S
and why does it affect balance? balance between what? if every character has the ability to do this then its not changing the character balance at all.

it sounds like people are thinking that the sugestion is that beams should be detached when its really that beams should be detachable instead of explodable.
i cant see how thats cheap... i dont think goku could explode his kamehameha in the series but im pretty sure he could let go of it.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
detachable... mmhh... it should be detachable But then it should let it goes his own way.. so its not possible where you aim it and then press detachable button and it goes that way.. it should be random

Best answers
Well they cant be cheap if there ALOT weaker when tehre deatached and that they wont explode as strong or big when already deattached. Then is would make it fairer.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
yeah ^_^ i like this idea very mutch, i always get blowed away thkz to that right mouse button explosion

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its not gonna go in any time soon

for the sole reason that it was in the alphas and everyone complaned about it and said take it out

so well if u didnt want detachable beams taken out u shouldnt of all complaned about them during the alphas because u got what u all wanted and theres no just going oh wait we actualy liked it before!

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
At the very least there should be a slight delay between hitting alt attack and blowing up your beam. Same goes for switching attacks. People should have the opportunity to block a big beam if they want to.

Mog

Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
its not gonna go in any time soon

for the sole reason that it was in the alphas and everyone complaned about it and said take it out

so well if u didnt want detachable beams taken out u shouldnt of all complaned about them during the alphas because u got what u all wanted and theres no just going oh wait we actualy liked it before!
yeah but that sucked, this is different.....somehow... :smile:

Best answers
Mabe because the deattached beam was unbalanced because it was so powerful. Im just suggesting but if there deattached it should be way weaker. So people cant complain about explotions no more lol. anyways your the Moderators do what you will.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom