Beam

Should you be able to let go of beams without haveing a explotion?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
As you can see. When you right click while shooting a beam.... the whole beam blows up. What do you think whould it blow up or should you just let go of it while it floats away.

What i also think is when it floats away it should be very weak.

Best answers
it´s fun to have like 5 kamehameha´s fire in a few seconds, kamehameha, kamehameha ,kamehameha(charge, fire, let go)

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Yeah.. good point ^_^ its allot better then explosion!
but then in a different way.. just let the beam SLOWLY fly's away. so you get the time to RUN LIK HELL

Mog

Best answers
good idea, but ppl will use it to shoot detached kamehamehas.
still i recon it could be good in some situations but there would have to be some way of controling how it can be used to prevent major spamage... :rolleyes:

Best answers
I love the idea of detachable beams but Hibiki should be by anytime now to say that they were already in Alpha 1.something, and that they were cheap and will never be back in. :rolleyes:

Mog

Best answers
is that a question or a statement?

also, i checked the b1.1 outline and it has this line:
Detach beams when hit by melee, and controlling a beam [done]

um, whats that mean...
i kinda get the detach beam when hit by melee part, but what does it mean by 'and controlling a beam'? :confused:

Best answers
Multiple pses were cheap in alpha but they are back now, no? All they have to do is code it fairly.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
controlling a beam is when you are making it curve by moving the reticle after it has been fired.

Mog

Best answers
Originally posted by Miroku
controlling a beam is when you are making it curve by moving the reticle after it has been fired.
um, yeah, i know that... but that cant be what they mean cos we already have that in b1.0... o_O
i think its got something to do with controling beams after they are detached or something... not sure tho.

Best answers
Originally posted by Majin Krillin
I love the idea of detachable beams but Hibiki should be by anytime now to say that they were already in Alpha 1.something, and that they were cheap and will never be back in. :rolleyes:
You should watch your attitude of people it will get you hurt someday!

I say no, too much spammage.

Best answers
Originally posted by Hinoki Sai
You should watch your attitude of people it will get you hurt someday!

I say no, too much spammage.
First off I wasn't saying anything against Hibiki, he is a cool guy, I was saying that in every thread that I have seen like this Hibiki has come by to tell everyone why there isn't going to be any detachable beams again ever. Simple as that bud. :rolleyes:

EDIT:

Oh and Mog the detaching of the beams they are talking about in 1.1 as far as I know means that when you are shooting a beam and someone melee's you, your beam will be detached instead of you still being able to control it.

Best answers
Well it is an opinion based forum so you have no right to critisize his opinion.

Mog

Best answers
isnt criticism a way of showing opinion? :p

oh, and thanks krillin... i think i understand now.

Best answers
Not when your critisizeing someone elses opinion.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah it would be a bad idea because people would wuss out of PS's all the time if they start to lose

Best answers
Hinoki Sai did you just threaten Majin Krillin. Maybe you should watch your attitude it will get you hurt someday. But I think it is a good idea, detaching beams would be awesome.

Best answers
Originally posted by dillinger smith
Hinoki Sai did you just threaten Majin Krillin. Maybe you should watch your attitude it will get you hurt someday. But I think it is a good idea, detaching beams would be awesome.

Threat? Haha no I don't think so, more a warning because no one has the right to put down someone else. Hehe threat, I think im gonna fall off my chair... :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the fact is

detachable beams were taken out because people complaned about them, called them cheap, and so on

there is no reason to put them back in if its a proven fact people dont like them

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom