Beam Struggle - Beam Dive!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it would be cool if...

That if you saw an incoming beam, and you swooped directly into it, that you could have sort of a block struggle.

If your winning you would push the beam inwards back toward the caster, and if you succede (... spelling) you will land a kick or maybe some combo on them.

But if your losing.... you should take damage and be 'stuck' to the beam, until it hit a wall. Like when your in a block struggle and you go up against a wall and take damage, i think it should be like that.

But if you lose the beam dive, you take the crushing damage until you hit a wall, before you get a chance to block again, if you have any ki left.

I'd like to see it, take that beam spammer!

Works both ways...

Take that kick/throw spammer!

Comments?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sounds stupid o_O pr0s will detonate a beam up in your face before you have have a chance to block it :\

Best answers
That's the point, if you see it in time you could tele and swoop right into it making beamspam less effective. It shouldn't be too easy though, or else beams would have no use anymore.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I kinda like the direction this is going in, but isntead, if the beam/blast is swattable, i think it should automatically be deflected during a swoop, since ki is being generated around the body. Budokai also has it when you swoop and u get a ki blast shot at you, it just gets deflected.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that would be cool for just ki blats or gen balls.

But think cooler or broly.

cooler in particular, when he goes final form and dices straight through gokues kameha

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom