Beam Ideas

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So I think instead of having the beams blow up, your character gets pushed and dealt damage. No matter where the beams hit the character, it would not explode unless the beam hit the ground. I'm sure this idea has been suggested before.

When you block a beam, it should of course push you back. But if you have enough power, your character should be able to walk/fly foward, thus pushing the beam back at the player but not throwing the beam back at them, like we have now. This option gives the player the ability (when they chose) to charge up a beam and fire it back at the opponent, thus making it into a beam struggle. I got this idea from the Cell vs SSJ2 Gohan fight.

When beam struggling, the heads of the two beams should grow each time you send down a wave of energy but it should have a limit on how big it gets. Also, the beam heads moving back and forth should be faster then the speed of 1.2.3. There should also be an option. If the player chooses so, he can hit a button which allows him to dump every bit of energy he has to overpower the other persons beam.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pretty nice suggestion but some of that stuff is going to be in 1.3.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Off Topic question maybe a PM would be better.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
doubleowierdo said:
hey kidboy r u a tester for BTL?
Inquiries like that can be kept for the PM system; please refrain from cluttering suggestion threads with spam. Consider that a friendly heads-up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom