Beam Ideas

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Instead of a beam detonating, it would knock you back attaching you to the beamhead and do minor damage. It would have a ki cost of swooping so it's not too strong.

When you meet a surface they take damage like trying to block a beam whilst being pushed into a wall. This would have a pretty big ki cost.

If they die, a small explosion happens (size of kiblob max). If you run out of ki, they beam 'explodes' with no damage.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No... Before you insult my idea can you please explain first or add alterations?

I think they are still usuable. Better than a spammer blowing the map up, isn't it?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the 2nd Son said:
No... Before you insult my idea can you please explain first or add alterations?

I think they are still usuable. Better than a spammer blowing the map up, isn't it?
Actualy your idea leaves beams totaly useless.

If you ask me beams should be:
- charged faster
- faster movement
- more damage (mor HP loss)
- the blast radious cap should be a bit bigger than Vegetas GG at the start of the round
- the damage should decrease greatly where a direct hit does a hell lot of damage where only a few feet away youd only get 25% of that damage.

This way beams are hella strong but have to actualy be aimed at someone. Making them charge a lot faster goves them a tactical value aswell.

And for those who dont get it. Im talking about beams bigger than generic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom