Votes: 0 0.0%
  • bad idea

• good idea, not possible

• Total voters
Best answers
HEY ALL

i just read a thread about an idead of when a beam hits you it does not blow...like in the show it doesnt blow.

i think that instead of blowing up or pushing you if a beam hits your arm your arm looks F**ked up and like with gohan he uses one handed kame and like if you get directly hit with like final flash to the point of the current game when you get blown up and die you should like be obliterated into millions of little dbz nuggets and the beam would hit somone if they were behind you lol this might be to hard but it would be cool

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your post is kind of hard to read. But I think I got what you meant?
You want physical visible damage to the models? That would require many models/skins of each character. For example, one skin for Goku with a burn mark on his outfit, and a completely new model of him for say, he gets his arm blown off. Can't argue that wouldn't be good looking, but it would take a ton of work.
I don't think making hundreds of DBZ character gibs flying around when someone blows up would make the mod much better, that would just make it gorey.
Your suggestions may make the game look nicer, but would take an incredibly long ammount of time to do. :fight:

Best answers
How on earth did you understand that, only a few words sunk in, like nuggets and F**ked. Hmmmm, isn't there already a thread about damaged models already, or are you suggesting you get your arm blown off by certain beams, cuz that would be cool, but very hard to program, and would it be worth the effort?

Best answers
He doesnt want explosions and I think thats an excellent idea. It would solve a lot ofproblems and be true tot he show. Wherever they got this idea of beams making explosions I have NO IDEA, but I never liked it.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its a good idea, but you would like need 10 models per character i.e 1 model player with a damaged right arm, then another for damaged left arm etc, really alot of work

Best answers
I never liked it either the only beams that exsploded were ki blasts and they wern't evn beams.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom